Part 85 EXTRA 2

The robot competition that He Yi wants to participate in is for all college students in the country, a school can only form a team, most of the team is a graduate student, only he and a senior are undergraduates.

After signing up, he was very nervous, afraid that he would drag others back, so he began to work harder to learn new knowledge, check the data and organize the papers is also particularly active, and he will rush to do any chores in the group.

Although he was busy like a gyroscope every day, he did not feel tired, but enjoyed it.

At the beginning, he could still go home to check what the information was, and after he began to do the experiment, He Yi returned home every night more and more late, and Shang Jinghui was more and more dissatisfied with it.

On this day, after Shang Jinghui coaxed the ball to sleep, he waited for a long time to see that He Yi had not returned, so he drove to the school alone.

The security measures of this experimental building of the School of Computer Science of Z University are very good, and the campus card can only be opened by swiping the campus card, and the students who are not in the college cannot enter by swiping the card.

Although Shang Jinghui was not in a very good mood, he did not want to contact the school at this point to give him permission to open up, so he parked his car under the experimental building and waited for He Yi.

Waiting until nearly eleven o'clock to see He Yi carrying a school bag out of the gate, Shang Jinghui looked at the expression on his face and knew that he was obviously still thinking about something, and he was particularly engaged, eighty percent of it was related to learning, and he did not notice his car at all.

When He Yi passed by him, Shang Jinghui pulled people into the car without a word, slammed the car door, and before He Yi could react to what was going on, he was pressed into the seat and kissed.

He was startled at first, subconsciously wanted to resist, smelled the familiar smell of Shang Jinghui's body before letting down his vigilance, and Shang Jinghui took the opportunity to pry open his teeth.

He Yi was afraid of being seen by passing classmates, and couldn't help but push the other party, and as a result, Shang Jinghui's attack instantly became more violent, He Yi felt that he was going to be unable to breathe, and there was a bloody smell in his mouth, and he must have been bitten and broken again.

After Shang Jinghui temporarily vented his dissatisfaction and ended the kiss, He Yi collapsed in his seat and gasped for breath, and after a while he eased up a little, and stared at him unhappily: "Husband, why are you like this!" will be seen. 

Shang Jinghui asked in a disapproving tone, "Who told you not to go home so late?" Who told me that it wouldn't be too busy to participate in this competition? I think you're going to live in the lab any longer."

"I live in the laboratory, it's not 12 o'clock yet, some seniors leave in the early morning, and there are direct all-nighters, I have already calculated that I went back relatively early." He Yi defended.

Shang Jinghui squinted, pinched the back of He Yi's neck and asked, "Do you still want to stay until the early morning like them?" "

He Yi felt a chill behind his back and quickly denied: "No, no! Didn't I go back before 11 o'clock every day? Today is an accident, things will come out so late, I will go back early."

Shang Jinghui thought that 11 o'clock was late enough, so there was no room for nightlife at all, but he did not say anything, just caught He Yi and kissed for a while, and then threatened: "Next time I will make you unable to get up the next day so late."