Part 61

after he yi wanted to understand, he put this matter behind him and concentrated on studying, until shang jinghui came to pick him up, and then he put away his books and left the library.

when he yi got into the car, shang jinghui took the bag in his hand, rubbed his head by the way, and asked casually, "what did you do in the afternoon?" 

he yi rubbed to shang jinghui's side, sat down next to shang jinghui, and replied while thinking about the afternoon: "in class, then on the way to the library, i met the male classmate who secretly photographed me, he apologized to me, and begged me to forgive him." 

"then did you forgive him?" shang jinghui asked along with he yi's words.

he could have taught zhang xincheng a lesson in a more ruthless way, but considering he yi's feelings, he finally chose a more gentle one, hoping that he yi would not leave any bad shadow because of this matter.

"forgive me, after all, he begged me." i asked him why he hated me, and he said it was because he was jealous of my good grades, and it felt like he was praising me for being smart. he yi couldn't help but feel a little proud when he said this.

shang jinghui pinched his face, "you're smart."

"really?" he yi asked in surprise.

"of course it's true." shang jinghui said with a smile.

he yi poked and poked at the old account in his heart, and whispered, "but husband, you said i was stupid before." 

shang jinghui: "..."

he was choked up unexpectedly, and when he saw he yizheng looking at him for a moment, with a clear look of anticipation in his eyes, he felt funny in his heart, and helplessly explained under he yi's gaze: "that was before, you are very smart now. "

"that husband thinks i used to be stupid." he yi pouted unhappily.

shang jinghui knew that he was throwing a small temper tantrum, and did not explain any more, directly holding his bulging cheek and kissing him, kissing he yi and getting carried away.

the next day, when he yi went to school, he heard that zhang xincheng had taken a break from school, and the students around him were discussing this matter in a heated manner, but he yi did not feel anything, but there was a feeling of relief.

although he reluctantly forgave zhang xincheng, he still hated the other party in his heart, and he didn't want to see this person again, and now zhang xincheng took the initiative to take a leave of absence, just enough to make him blind.

college is not like a fixed class like high school, the relationship between classmates is not so close, and students are exposed to more new things every day, so zhang xincheng's suspension from school fell silent within a few days, and he yi was able to get rid of everyone's attention.

on the weekend, shang jinghui took he yi back to the old house, after moving out, they will go back at least once a week, eat a meal with the old man and talk about the day or something, and recently these days have been more diligent, because the doctor said that the old man has run out of time.

when he decided to give shang jinghui chong xi, the doctor said that he did not have much time, and that he could survive until now mostly thanks to the fact that the result of chong xi was good, shang jing huan and he yi had a harmonious relationship, and for he yi to cure his legs, plus he yi miraculously became pregnant, all of which made the old man feel good, and his body stayed up for a while.

however, he was sick in the end, and he was so old, his body was dragged down by the disease, and no matter how good his mood was, he could not save it.