Part 14

he yi did not know why he could speak these things in english, when he first went up, he was still very nervous, afraid that if he did not speak well, he would lose face in front of his teachers and classmates, but when he tried to express his thoughts in english, those words naturally emerged from his mind to form phrases and sentences, and a mouth could pronounce correct pronunciation, as if it triggered the conditioned reflexes of the brain and body at once.

after the lecture, the teacher's praise and the applause of the classmates made he yi a little confused, in his only vague memory of the school and the classroom, the teacher never praised him, but often lost his temper with him, sometimes even beat him and scolded him, the classmates always avoided him and did not play with him, or several classmates gathered together to bully him.

he couldn't understand why, he just felt very unhappy at school, slowly he didn't want to go to school, and he didn't like to contact others more and more, so at first his mother let him teach himself at home.

"classmate he yi, you can go back to your seat." the english teacher saw that the beautiful and cute boy suddenly started to stare, and gently reminded him.

he yi looked back, smirked at the teacher, and returned to his seat in a daze, but when the teacher officially began to lecture, his attention was focused on the class.

he could understand what the teacher said, which made him very happy, and he became more and more serious about listening to the lessons.

he yuan was observing he yi throughout the class, but after watching it for so long, she still couldn't be sure whether he yi was pretending to be stupid in the end, although this boy didn't forget what he had learned, but the way he got along with other classmates during recess was still very stupid, and it didn't look like he was deliberately pretending.

after class, she saw he yuan jumping out of the classroom with a school bag, and quickly followed up, she was about to talk to he yi, but suddenly saw the merchant's bodyguard waiting outside the classroom to pick up he yi, so she could only stop her steps.

"ah hu ah hu, i finished my english class, and the teacher just praised me!" he yi jumped over to ah hu and happily boasted.

ah hu had been staying outside the classroom, of course, he had seen he yi's performance in class, and he was also surprised at the time, and also reported this matter to shang jinghui.

at this time, seeing he yi's face begging for praise, he took he yi's bag while smiling and praising: "xiao yi is awesome!" 

before the start of the school, shang jinghui reminded them not to call he yi "lady" in the school, so as not to attract the attention of other students and disturb he yi's daily life, so ah hu directly called he yi's name.

he yi got the praise he wanted, laughed out two small pear swirls, pulled ah hu to the next classroom, and shouted excitedly while running: "math class, wait for the next math class, i like math class the most!" 

math class is not like the english class to break up the students of each major and re-divide the class, but according to the major and class, he yi must go to the class with the students.

he did not participate in military training, today is the first day of class, so even the classmates can not recognize it, seeing that the seat in front of him is empty, he casually found a seat to sit down.

there were still a few minutes before the class, and many students came one after another, and after the seats in the back row were almost full, the students who came late could only sit forward with their heads.

several girls sat near he yi, saw that he looked good, and couldn't help but talk to him, only to find that they were from a class.

"why haven't i seen you before?" what is your name? the girls asked curiously.