Part 17

"no more." shang jinghui replied.

the old man's expectations were disappointed, and he sighed slightly, but when he saw shang jinghui, he only refused, but he did not lose his temper as he did before when he heard that he saw a doctor, and he was a little happy in his heart.

afraid that further persuasion will make shang jinghui disgusted, the old man quickly pulled the topic back to the vacation, "then you and xiao yi have a good time to relax, have fun, pay attention to safety on the road, and bring a few more people." 

"well, i will, thank you grandpa." shang jing responded.

"okay, then you can go back and rest early." the old man said somewhat wearily.

"grandpa also rested early." shang jinghui finished speaking and left.

on the way back from the old man, he met shang xingzhi again, and the two people politely said two sentences, and shang xingzhi held the shelf of the elders and asked: "is the company's affairs arranged?" 

after the old man fell ill, he handed over the shang group to shang jinghui to take care of, and the uncle of the shang bank had to do things under the hands of his nephew, and his heart had been holding his breath, but shang jinghui had not made any mistakes in his work, but the stock value of the group had risen a lot, and he was very able to calm down at a young age, and as long as he did not get sick all year round, he would go to work in the company, and the business house was nowhere to pick a fault.

some time ago, shang jinghui took he yi to the company, made a farce out, the company was full of rumors, he came back to tell the old man that shang jinghui let the financial director be spanked in public, it was very unorthodox, i didn't expect the old man to laugh and say that this punishment is very interesting, and he was angry.

this time shang jinghui went on vacation with he yi and pushed off his job for several days, which was a rare opportunity for him, so he couldn't help but ask.

shang jinghui looked at him and said lightly: "the arrangement is good, don't worry about the second uncle, you just need to do what you should do." 

shang xingzhi originally thought that he had taken the initiative to ask, shang jinghui no matter how much he had to give him a face, let him help manage the company for a few days, did not expect that shang jinghui this stinky boy actually did not give him any face, he was angry and blew his beard and stared at his eyes: "why don't you worry about me?" are all family, you are not in these days i do uncle can not help you look at the point? "

shang jinghui said unhurriedly, "i have already handed over to lu shengyuan, you just need to take care of your own people as usual." 

the people under the merchant bank rely on nepotism to come in more, do not work, even if they do not work, but always drag others behind, shang jinghui deliberately threw them all to the same branch for the commercial bank to manage, the result of this group of troublesome guys but from time to time to add some trouble to the head office, things are big or have to let shang jinghui wipe their butts, so shang jinghui said so has been a very face to the commercial bank.

shang xingzhi was not convinced: "lu shengyuan is also an outsider no matter how he says..."

shang jinghui didn't bother to listen to his nepotism rules, and didn't want to repeat what he had said many times, directly interrupting him: "second uncle, i have to go back to rest." 

shang xingzhi looked at shang jinghui's old appearance and got angry, turned his head and walked away with a cold snort.

shang jinghui did not pay any more attention to him and went straight back to the room.