Part 63

"well, if you say no, there won't be." shang jinghuan looked at he yidao with slightly bent eyes.

although he didn't argue anymore, the look in his eyes was clear and said, "i know you're jealous, but i don't say it." 

there was no way to continue arguing like this, he yi snorted twice, saw that everyone was almost gone, stood up and said, "i'm hungry, let's go to dinner." 

shang jinghui took his school bag, casually carried it on his shoulder, and then took he yi's hand and asked, "where do you want to eat?" 

the steps of both people are very leisurely, and from the back alone, they look like an ordinary campus couple.

he yi originally wanted to take shang jinghui to taste the food in their canteen, but as soon as he saw shang jinghui's inviting face, he immediately changed his mind, "go eat outside and find a delicious restaurant."

shang jinghui smiled and responded, and after taking the mobile phone and commanding him to go down, he continued to lead he yi slowly around the campus, without letting the driver drive the car in.

he yi noticed that the students passing by were all looking at them, and many people looked at shang jingjian with a very straightforward look, so they almost rushed over to ask for contact information.

he was so angry that he stared back one by one, clasped shang jinghui's hand to swear sovereignty, and at the same time accelerated his pace towards the school gate.

shang jinghui was very cooperatively led by he yi, and a smile like steaming water vapor appeared on that handsome and compelling face.

there are many people on campus, and the young students always seem to be particularly lively when they get together, so no one notices anything strange when they are greeted by a group of laughing boys.

the group of people was quickly attracted by shang jinghui's appearance, and they all looked at this outstanding-looking raw face, and some people focused their eyes on the hands of the two people holding each other.

he yi was busy eating fei vinegar and accelerated his pace again, wanting to quickly bring shang jinghui out of the sight of these people.

at the moment when the two groups of people met, a strange change suddenly occurred, and a boy who looked a little thin suddenly jumped out of the crowd, and crashed straight into he yi, the timing was very accurate, ah hu, who was a few steps behind he yi, failed to react, and the mercenaries who were a little farther away found something strange, but they had no time to stop it.

because the angle chosen when the person bumped into them happened to be in the dead corner of their shooting, thinking of shooting the other party would definitely hurt the key points of shang jinghui and he yi, and there were many ordinary students next to them blocking the passage of the bullet, at this time, the shooting would only affect the innocent, and even the effect of deterring the other party would not play a role, so they did not rush to shoot.

shang jinghui was suddenly shook by a sudden cold light, he was keenly aware of the dangerous breath, his body reacted almost synchronously with his brain, and subconsciously blocked in front of he yi.

when the blade was inserted into the body, it would not feel pain immediately, shang jinghui's left hand was still tightly interlocked with he yi, and his right hand quickly grabbed the wrist of the person who came, making a clever momentum, "clicking" and breaking the other party's wrist bone, and at the same time kicking the person out with one foot, and ordered unusually calmly: "stay alive." 

the next second, the attacker was hit by bullets on both sides of the kneecap, and he only had time to scream twice before he was subdued by the rushing ah hu.