Part 86 EXTRA 3

In the summer vacation of the third year, many people began to prepare for the graduate school, and it was certainly no problem to guarantee the research with He Yi's results, so after the end of the competition, he gave himself a vacation and decided to accompany his husband and son out to play for a few days.

Shang Jinghui could not wait until He Yi drew from the study. When he came out, he had to take a small light bulb with him on vacation, which made him feel very unhappy, and he especially wanted to pack up this troublesome little thing and throw it home.

But this matter is not something he can decide alone, He Yi saw that he did not want to take the ball to play, and immediately argued with him: "Our family of three has not gone out together to have fun, before the ball was too small to know anything, throwing him alone at home is nothing, but now that he is almost sensible, he will certainly not agree to us to leave him alone at home."

Shang Jinghui said disapprovingly: "He is only two years old, no matter how fast he understands, he will not remember after you beat him now." And he is not alone at home, there is a nursery with him, is it not good for the two of us to go out alone for a few days?"

"Even if he doesn't remember it later, it doesn't mean he won't be sad now, we have to ask his opinion to see if he wants to hang out with us or go home by himself." He Yi insisted.

Shang Jinghui could not come up with a valid reason, and could only hope that the little cub suddenly had a brain twitch and did not want to stick to his wife.

As a result, as soon as Qiu Qiu heard that he wanted to go out to play, he immediately jumped straight up with joy, and also blinked his big eyes that were the same as He Yi, and hugged He Yi's thighs and said: "Can Qiu Qiu want to sleep with his father at night?"

He Yi bent down and picked up his son, kissed him on the fat cheek, smiled and said, "Of course."

"What about me?" Shang Jinghuan asked with a stinky face.

He Yi heard Shang Jinghui's dissatisfaction and deliberately said solemnly: "If my husband doesn't want to sleep with us, he can ask for more rooms." "

"You let me sleep alone?" There was a bit of grievance in Shang Jinghui's voice.

Married for such a long time, except for the time when he first went abroad for surgery, the two people have not slept separately, and now He Yi actually asked him to sleep with his son in order to accompany his son, and Shang Jinghui was so angry that he wanted to let this eye-catching little cub disappear in place.

He Yi couldn't help but smile: "You can also sleep with the three of us, the bed is not unable to sleep, you say it is?"

Qiu Qiu glanced at his father's increasingly smelly face, hugged He Yi's neck and whispered, "But Daddy doesn't seem to want to sleep with us."

"Who said I didn't want to?" Shang Jinghui asked in a nonchalant manner.

Then looking at the little cub held by He Yi in his arms, he secretly grinded his teeth, planning to kick his son to the corner of the bed at night when He Yi fell asleep.

As a result, the ball occupied He Yi for most of the day, not to mention, at night to sleep had to shrink into He Yi's arms, Shang Jinghui watched He Yi sleep with his little cub in his arms, he wanted to kick people and couldn't get off his feet, so angry that he could only climb into bed from the other side, sticking to He Yi's back and holding his wife and son into his arms together.

The next morning, as soon as Shang Jinghui opened his eyes, he saw that the little cub was trying to crawl out of He Yi's arms with his ass, and after staring at him, he was obviously stunned, and then panicked and covered the sheets under him.