Part 53

he yi finally failed to figure out why shang jinghui was angry, he did not have time to go to the dog after washing up, he was pulled to the restaurant by shang jinghui, after eating shang jinghui said that the time was not early, urged him to go to school, and said that he was sent to the road, he had to pack up his school bag and get on the car, there was no chance to see xiaoxue.

the new home is not far from the school, but after a few minutes of driving, he yi feels that his ass has not yet sat hot and has arrived at the school.

before getting out of the car, he hugged shang jinghui and kissed him, and said softly: "husband, i went to school." 

shang jinghui's mood finally improved, pinched his face, and smiled: "go, let's eat together at noon." 

he yi answered the call and got out of the car with his school bag on his back.

in fact, today is just registration, has not officially started class, he yi swiped the campus card to report on the library, planning to find a place to read a book.

on the way, i met a few boys in the same class, and as soon as i saw him, i greeted him warmly.

"he yi, where are you going?" the squad leader yu lei asked with a smile.

"go to the library." he yi answered honestly.

yu lei sighed and half-jokingly quipped, "worthy of being the first place in our class, xueba is different from us, and i thought about going to the library to study when i started school." 

saying that, he also stabbed zhang xincheng, a member of the study committee next to him, with his elbow, "your boy still wants to go to the internet café to open the black, and learn more from others." 

zhang xincheng was in pain, frowned and scolded: ying, why are you so heavy? it's as if going to an internet café isn't what you're proposing. how many subjects have been wiped by yourself and drifted over you mean to say me? if it weren't for the teacher's pity on you for giving you a high enough score, you would have to make up the exam at this time. "

"drifting by is also too, sixty points is just right, one more point is a waste, i don't have the ambition to get a scholarship, why is the exam so high?" yu lei said indifferently.

"hello gangster is the class leader, and it is our whole class who really lost the section." roommate li xiaoguang said sarcastically.

yu lei smiled and said, "didn't i just hang up?" when i hang up the section, i will not be the leader of this class, let you be. "

"hey, i'm just not right, let the xueba come almost, he yi, you said yes?" li xiaoguang looked at he yi and asked.

he yi listened to them say a bunch of things, and when he saw that the topic had turned back to himself, he blinked in confusion, "me? i can't be a squad leader. i'm going to the library, goodbye. "

after saying that, he slipped away with a cigarette.

zhang xincheng looked at his back, reached out and grabbed yu lei's neck when he turned around, and asked in a low voice: "did he really take the second major?" how i feel he looks a little... stupid? "

he originally wanted to say that he yi looked a little silly, but he didn't feel very good, and temporarily changed the word.

yu lei rolled his eyes: "can this still be fake?" i didn't work as an assistant in the student work office during the winter vacation, i saw the transcripts with my own eyes, all his subjects were more than ninety points, and the high numbers were full, if it were not for the sports to pull the score, he was properly professional first. "