CHAPTER 1

(A/N: hello my lovelies! If you're a new reader or re-reading the story, I just wanted to mention I have another lookism story called 'SUB ROSA' where Vasco is the main love interest. Its a long story with ten chapters out so far and 2-3k words for each chapter. Check it out if you want to :))

"[F/N] [L/N]!"

You squinted your eyes as a spotlight shined over you, looking around the dark void to see who had called out to you.

"Hello?"

The spotlight vanished and you were suddenly materialised into a white room, being seated on a chair. A figure  walked into the room and you took in their appearance.

"You are dead." The pretty woman who was dressed in all white told as she approached you and your eyes widened.

"I'm what-" You paused as memories filled your mind.

You were on your phone, waiting by the crossing and thinking it was a red light, you crossed the road, not knowing that you would be run over.

"Damn. Truck-kun got me." You deadpannned and the woman laughed, finding your way of summarising your death to be rather amusing.

"Well, lucky for you...you've been assigned to live in another word since you were too young to die." She informed.

"Can I ask for your name first?" You asked and she smiled.

"Just call me Angel."

You nodded and Angel then moved over to the other end of the room, pressing her hand on the wall in front of you where a holographic screen appeared. Your jaw dropped as you saw which universe you would be appearing in.

"Lookism?"

Angel nodded, pleased to see you were thrilled to be added into that universe but she had to go over a few things before you could go.

"You have the option to create a new you in that universe by filling out this form." The screen altered revealing a list of questions and you stood up, walking over as you read each one.

"How strong do I want to be?"

You clicked the answer option and saw numbers one to ten.

"I don't want to get bullied so..." You clicked on ten, thinking it would give you some strength before moving onto the next question.

"Do you want to be a major, minor or background character?"

You clicked background character without hesitating which took Angel by surprise.

"I don't like attention." You could feel her gaze and answered as you sent her a sheepish smile.

The rest of the questions were small like where you wanted to live and if you wanted to be rich, middle class or poor.

"I don't want a hard life so might as well press that one." You muttered as you clicked middle class.

You were done and you turned to Angel who smiled, inching closer to you and touching your arm. You felt warm by her touch and before you could utter anything, your eyes automatically shut.

"Have fun, [F/N]."

Angel watched as your body vanished from the room before a sigh left her lips, her eyes focused on the form you filled out.

"It's going to be hard staying as a background character when she chose to have inhuman strength."

--------------------------------------------------

You opened your eyes, a gasp leaving your lips as you felt yourself come back to life.

You were in a new place, one which took time to recognise but the sound of crowd cheering loudly had you covering your ears.