CHAPTER 31

Holy crap, it was Charles Choi.

He was the reason behind the whole plot of Lookism. Everything that occurred in this story; every path...it would always lead back to Charles Choi.

The door remained open as Gun went further into the chairman's room and Charles Choi took notice of your presence, a look of distaste painting his features as he looked down on you.

"Gun, if you're going to meet with me, don't bring one of your prostitutes along."

You snapped yourself out of your stupor and stared at Charles with a look of disbelief before a hint of irritation struck you.

"Excuse me?"

Gun knew you were getting angry and smirked, standing on the side to watch the chaos you were about to unfold.

"You really need to pull that stick out your ass before you start making assumptions of my identity."

You really didn't want to be on Charles' radar but with the way he was speaking to you, you weren't just going to let him step all over you.

You weren't a background character anymore.

"Who are you then?" Charles Choi gazed down at you in a cold manner while you remained unfazed by his state as you glared back at him.

"That's none of your fucking business."

You weren't going to give him the satisfaction of telling him who you were since you knew it would irritate him but his expression didn't change as he wasn't one to act childish and get angry over a simple taunt.

"Gun."

Gun took a step forward to approach you but you raised your hand to stop him.

"I'll walk myself out."

The door to Charles' office had closed and you placed your hand on the handle and pulled with all your might, looking back at him as you pulled the door off, the screws popping off.

"You don't want to make me your enemy, Charles Choi."

You released your grip on the door and allowed it to fall as you stride into the reception and towards the elevator.

"So she was one of your potential successors?"

Charles picked up the sheet on his desk which held all your information on, his expression remaining the same while Gun smirked.

He was in fact going to introduce you to Charles Choi and have you potentially be hired to work under him but with what you pulled off, you didn't seem interested in joining his side.

"If she doesn't want to join then make sure she doesn't get in the way of my plans."

------------------------------------------------------------

"You're angry."

Gun had driven you to an empty park that was actually under his name as he owned the land used to build it. He was seated on a bench and he watched in amusement as you tried to calm down from that moment between you and Charles but the way he looked down on you so much had pissed you off.

'If only I could punch that goddamn face of his.'

You turned your gaze onto Gun, remembering that he worked under Charles and you decided to let your steam out on him.

"Fight me."

Gun was already removing his sunglasses and blazer, thrilled that you were the one offering him to fight. You threw your jacket to the grass while you rolled your sleeves up in time as Gun was already sending a punch your way but you caught it, the anger you held fuelling up your power.

Gun's eyes widened as he took notice of the strength you were using was far superior to the amount you used in the last fight you both took part in before.

Your plan was to drill a punch of your own in Gun's stomach but he also grasped onto your fist, the two of you holding onto each other as you tried to intimidate one another with your power.

"What are you going to do now?" Gun grinned but it was wiped off immediately as you threw your head back and slammed your forehead into his nose.

He cursed out loud as he stumbled back and you performed a back kick to send him further to the ground but you didn't let him recover after he fell, bringing another fist down to his face.

"Don't fuck up my face. I have to meet up with that girl in an hour." He complained but you didn't care, your eyes only seeing red.

Gun twisted his body to get away from you before he swiped his foot across and had you falling on your back.

"Shit." You mumbled under your breath, intending to get up but Gun pinned your arms down while straddling your waist.

"This isn't as fun as I thought it would be. Your technique is all over the place." He said, watching as you squirmed around, trying to get out of your grasp.

"Let go!"

Gun leaned down so your faces were a mere inch from one another and he grinned.

"Make me."

You stared into his eyes, hating the fact that he was acting arrogant. You wanted to use any way to throw him off his game and decided with your storm of emotions to close the gap between you.

Your lips brushed against his and Gun felt his eyes widen, his hold on your wrists loosening enough for you to flip your position so you were on top.

"I just did."

You planned to stand up but you let out a small cry when Gun tugged you back down, his lips crashing against yours.

"Whoa, whoa! What are you doing?!" You scrambled off of him and stood up, ignoring your blush as you faced the older boy with a look of disbelief.

"You kissed me so I wanted to return the favour."

"I did that to distract you!"

"Well, it turned me on."

"You horny little-"

----------------------------------------------------------

Your day with Gun had come to an end and you were walking your way home because the asshole had somewhere else to be so he practically abandoned you in the middle of the city.

"I'm never asking him for a favour again." You grumbled as you turned the corner, walking into the alleyway that was considered a shortcut to your parents restaurant.

You didn't have to look back to see the figure that was following you from behind. They had been walking the same path as you for the past thirty minutes.

"I'm too tired for this."

You stopped in your tracks and turned to face the stalker, a look of annoyance painting your features.

"Listen here, asshole. I don't want to deal with-"

Your lips parted and a scream resounded the area as a knife embedded itself into your back.

"Hi, [F/N]."

The stalker removed their hoodie while you huffed, leaning against the wall to ease out the dizziness that was consuming your mind.

"J-Jiho...you bastard."

You turned your head to glance back at the culprit who stabbed you, recognising Wally who trembled under your glare. You couldn't hold yourself up any longer and fell onto your knees, Jiho stepping forward with a sickingly sweet smile on his features despite there being no joy in his eyes.

He was thrilled to see you in this position.

Below him.

"I escaped prison."

You knew and it wasn't a surprise which he could see when you didn't give him a reaction. The knife was pulled out from your back and you cried out, your hand reaching out to cover the wound so you wouldn't lose too much blood.

"Let's see how you get out of this."

Jiho walked past you with Wally by his side while you were left alone with blood pouring out of your injury.

"If you don't die, I'll be in Gangbuk."