CHAPTER 49

(a/n: before you start reading this chapter, I just want to call out @biggliz for commenting this

I FELT DETERMINED TO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER SO THANK YOU FOR THE CHALLENGE biggliz, THIS ONE'S FOR YOU!!

all in all, I was highly motivated by your comment so hope you all like the chapter XDD)

You felt a hand be placed upon your head with affection and blinked, looking up at James as he smiled down at you.

"I can't believe you both worked together to land a clean hit. You've grown stronger." He complimented.

James then faced away from you both to look over at Big Deal as he relaxed his stance.

"I'll keep my promise and end things here. I'll spare Big Deal and Burn Knuckles."

"James Lee." Eugene called, not happy with what he was doing.

"Don't be like that. Big Deal will be taken down even if I wasn't here." James mentioned, earning the confusion of his enemies.

"What does he mean?" You wondered out loud, but you turned when you heard a sudden cry from behind you.

"You gangsters!!"

The police came charging in, wearing enough gear to protect themselves while holding weapons to attack the members or Big Deal.

"We are breaking up Team A! Team B will now be dismantled! Make sure to catch anyone we have on the list." The captain exclaimed as his team went all out to capture everyone.

"Today we will catch a Big Deal!"

Jake faced the police as they were lined up and ready to pull off their next attack, but he used whatever strength he had left to try to hold them back.

"RUN AWAY!!"

You felt pained at the sight of Jake sacrificing himself for his friends and took a step forward, but Daniel held you back.

"Jason Yoon! Lead the kids and get them away from here!"

Jason gritted his teeth with frustration, tears stinging the corner of his eyes as he realized he had no choice but to comply.

"Did you hear what Jake said?!! GET OFF THIS STREET FOR NOW!! GRAB SINU HYUNGNIM AND TAKE HIM AWAY!!"

Jason looked over to Jerry, and they exchanged a look before nodding.

"Jerry, I leave Jake to you."

Jake was lifted and taken away, and he squirmed around, trying to get out his hold.

"Wait! JASON!!"

Jason faced the police, ready to be captured in Jake's place, as he knew that Big Deal wouldn't exist without their leader.