CHAPTER 12

After the fight with God Dog, your name and Vasco's had been spreading around.

With the Worker's, Eugene was seated on one of his expensive sofas, a calculating smile painting his lips as he was given the news of two teenagers taking down God Dog.

"Vasco and Master Bunny? What an odd name..."

He had heard of Vasco being the leader of burn knuckles in Central Seoul but Master Bunny was new to him.

What also took him by great interest was how the fight between you and the gang members was described to him with a single sentence.

"It was as if they were up against a monster."

Taking a sip of his drink, Eugene chuckled to himself as he realised his mind was filled with thoughts of you even though you hadn't met.

"Master Bunny would make a good ally."

---------------

Over in prison, Jake Kim was seated on the ground with a cigarette between his lips as one of his men whispered a new source of information in his ear.

"Tabasco? Master Bunny?"

Jake knew who Vasco was as he had fought against him but Master Bunny, they were new.

He tried to fight down the urge to laugh at the ridiculous name.

"They took down the whole group by themselves. Rumours are going around about them being on the same level as Gun."

He felt himself become irritated as he heard Gun's name but the curiosity he had gained for you was stronger.

He didn't know who you were and wouldn't be able to meet you face to face until he was out of prison but while he was stuck, he could have one of his men gather information about you.

-----------------

Hostel A:

Olly Wang made a face as he heard about some asshole called Master Bunny, not a single ounce of interest in them.

"I don't give a shit about Mister Bunny or whatever the hell their name is. I only want to meet Eli again and that's what matters!"

Hostel B:

Warren raised a brow at the name that came out of Sally's lips, wondering if he heard it right.

"Master Bunny? As in that superhero (who was on TV)?"

He recalled as a kid watching a superhero with the same name. Sally nodded as a smile painted her lips.

"It would be cool to meet them."

------------

God Dog's leader and number one, Johan was filled with anger as he saw his members beaten.

The fact that he was face to face with Master Bunny earlier and they acted as if they had done nothing, he was infuriated.

He was going to find you and kill you with his own two hands.

--------------------------------------------------------

You were currently seated on the sofa in your house with your homework in your lap, a few books spread around on the table in front of you as you chose to use your free time to complete it.

You didn't have a lot of time though as you had received a text from Gun saying he was coming to pick you up telling you, it was time to make your decision.

It hadn't been a year yet but Gun said he didn't give a shit and wanted his answer today, saying a candidate spot had been opened and he wanted you to confirm with him if you wanted to be one.