CHAPTER 3

You watched from your seat in the classroom as Zoe and Yui began to see each other as rivals based on the way they were interacting with Daniel who had no clue what was really happening and it dawned on you that Zoe was probably getting stalked at this moment in time.

You couldn't stand that disgusting asshole who treated her like some sort of property he owned just because he gave away all his money when he should be providing for his poor father.

A cream bun was placed on your desk and you looked up to see Zack who had already turned away, walking back to his desk.

You stared at the bread before looking at him again to figure out the reason for giving you the bread.

Ah, it must have been for the Pocky you paid for him.

Opening the packet, you pulled out the cream bun and took a bite, a cute smile adorning your features as you enjoyed the snack.

Zack watched from his desk, an arrow striking his heart at the sight of your adorable smile and he almost fell off his seat if it wasn't for Doo who snapped him out of his lovesick faze.

"I've never noticed her before." Doo mentioned, looking at you with a small frown.

"She's kinda cute-"

A rubber was thrown at his head making him exclaim in pain and he turned to the culprit who was Zack.

He cowered under the menacing glare he received but was confused as to what he had done.

"I'm sorry?" He said in a more questioning tone while Zack huffed, turning his attention back to you but you were finished with your snack, now looking over your notes since this lesson was for studying on your own.

Mira watched you from her seat, a giggle leaving her lips as you were not aware of what you were doing to her friend.

Not that she was complaining.

Ever since he had fallen head over heals for you, he had been acting a bit more civilised recently and she appreciated it since she didn't have to deal with his crazy antics like usual.

The bell rung for next class and you put away your notes, taking a look at your phone for any messages but seeing none so you put it away and focused on the front of the class as the teacher entered.

"[F/N]?" They called and everyone turned your way as you raised your hand, trying not to turn red over the attention.

"Some people are here to see you. Head to the principal's office." They informed and you scrunched up your eyebrows in wonder.

You stand up and excuse yourself from the classroom, shutting the door behind you before you make you way to the principals office, a tinge of nerves hitting you.

Who would be here to see you? Your parents? They were too busy at the restaurant to come and see you.

You stood in front of the door to the room you were about to enter, hesitant to knock on it. You took a deep breath and tapped your knuckle against the piece of wood, waiting for their permission to enter.

"Come in."

You walked in, not looking at the two people who were seated on the leather sofas the principal provided to guests before turning your back to them and closing the door gently.

That odd feeling from the previous day struck you again and you turned in time to catch a very sharp pencil which was aimed to pierce the back your head.

You wanted to speak up to whoever had just decided to try and kill you but you were put into a state of shock at the sight of two very strong gangsters who you knew shouldn't be here.