CHAPTER 7

The next day, you went through a few more activities which were fun but as the night approached, you knew Heemin's true colours were about to be exposed.

You had to be prepared for when he would go after Mira, putting on your disguise when coming to her rescue.

Her and Woobin didn't deserve to be hurt just for his own pleasure.

You had gone outside to throw away the bag of rubbish which was filled with all the snacks your friends had eaten from the past day or two, offering to do the task instead of them.

You turned around after closing the bin, only to grow startled as Heemin was behind you, his fake smile painting his lips.

"Caught you wandering after curfew." He smiled while you stared at him in shock.

This wasn't supposed to be happening to you.

It was Mira who was meant to be in your place.

Had you replaced her in the situation?

It was good either way because now she wouldn't be traumatised by the situation and you could take care of Heemin easily but it still was a surprise.

"Instead of punishment, you can help me with these boxes." He pointed to the two behind him and you could only nod, picking one up before following after him.

crap, crap, crap.

What were you going to do now?

You didn't have your mask with you, it being in your suitcase so if the trouble started, you would have to fight without your identity hidden.

You entered the storage room with Heemin but soon after, Woobin joined the two of you, looking towards you with worry.

"What are you two doing here?"

"I caught her outside but didn't punish her so she's helping me with some boxes."

You handed Heemin the box and as he had his back turned, you looked to Woobin with your hand out, indicating he shouldn't move any further.

You had seen a box of fabric opened and unused earlier and you had taken a piece which you had stuffed in your pocket.

You wrapped the fabric around Heemin's eyes which made him tense but as he heard a giggle in his ear, he realised you were responsible for this.

"Instructor Woobin is gone now so we can be alone." You whispered and Heemin's expression changed to the perverted look you despised.

"I knew you liked me. You were playing hard to get, weren't you?" He asked.

"Of course. How else was I going to get your attention?"

Woobin was confused as to what you were doing and took a step forward but you warned him with your eyes.

This was your last minute plan and you were hoping it would work otherwise you were screwed and everyone would find out about you.

Heemin moved closer to you, using your voice to find you and he placed his hands on your waist, turned on by the touch.

"Can I just say something?"

Heemin leaned down, his lips almost touching yours and he nodded, almost hypnotised by your voice.

"Someone else is in here to save me, you sick bastard."

Heemin couldn't even react, letting out an ugly sound as he was punched in the stomach which caused him to fly back to the ground.

"What the fuck?! Who is it?!"

He made an attempt to get up but his face snapped to his left as he received a kick, the front of your shoe making contact with his cheek.