CHAPTER 4

It was late at night, the clock striking ten and you had been given the task by your mother to grab some painkillers as they had run out at home.

You had gotten them from the pharmacy but as you made your way back home, you noticed a note on the convenience store small Daniel worked at.

'Bathroom break.'

Your eyes widened as you realised what was happening right now and you rushed over to scene, only knowing where it was when you heard a scream.

Wait.

You stumbled to a stop as you came to a conclusion that you would be gaining more interest from the other characters if you were to jump in and save Zoe.

You could just wait for Vasco to rescue them but the chances of what happens in the webtoon compared to now were different because you were now a part of the plot.

You confirmed that when you could feel an invisible barrier that blocked you from the taking the path you had just used to get where you are now.

"I have no choice."

You had to leave behind your peaceful life, choosing to instead go down the road of chaos.

Your shoe hit something as you took a step forward and you looked down to see an item. You picked it up, noticing it was clean when it had been on the ground and observed it.

"A bunny mask?"

The mask was white with the signature bunny ears on top and a cute pink nose painted on.

"This is perfect!"

If someone had dropped this mask by accident or lost it, it was their fault because now it was yours.

You covered the top half of your face with the mask as you pulled your hoodie over to cover your hair before you ran over to the scene where Daniel and Zoe were being attacked.

You successfully managed to find their location and you saw Daniel try and fight the stalker but he was losing.

When he turned his body to show his back to the stalker as a sign of just protecting Zoe who gazed up at him in shock, you used that as your time to enter the scene.

Vasco was running himself, the call he got from small Daniel concerning him but as he appeared by the scene, finally finding his friend, he was stunned at the sight of another figure which took down the stalker with ease.

You ran in front of Daniel, using the space you had between you and the stalker to perform a back kick which sent him tumbling back. He cried out in pain, the knife falling out of his hand but he still had enough energy to stand back up, his legs shaking slightly.

"Who the fuck are you?! I'll kill you!!"

You picked up the man by his neck, lifting him up in the air and he choked, struggling to get out of your grasp.

"Call the police." You lowered your tone so it came off deeper than usual and Zoe was the one to call.

The stalkers father revealed himself, dragging himself over with a skateboard under his body as he begged for you not to hurt his son and you dropped the man while gazing down at him with a cold look.

"Please forgive him." You saw how his father was putting his hands together and you looked away, not being able to take it.

Vasco couldn't say anything, his heart racing as he realised that the superhero he saw on TV as a child was real and in front of him.

The tracksuit hoodie along with the mask, it matched perfectly.

It was them!

Daniel looked up as you walked his way and he closed his eyes for a second as you patted his head before you did the same to Zoe, the three teenagers watching as you left, knowing your job was done.