CHAPTER 66

[A/N: spoilers on hangyeol's past from chapter 374. you've been warned.]

Baek Hangyeol-

No, that name belongs to his older brother.

We're here to speak about Baek Gyeol, the younger of the two and the current president of the first affilate.

Before Gyeol could officially join Workers, he had to work through Eugene's plan to achieve his goal.

During that process, Gyeol had come to hear of you.

"Here's the contract Tom Lee promised to hand over, sir."

Eugene took a hold of the paper and smiled as he saw your profile picture placed in the top right corner.

"Your girlfriend?" Gyeol asked, leaning over to get a glimpse of your picture.

You seemed average in his eyes as he could tell from your features that you hadn't gotten any form of plastic surgery.

"No...but, she is someone I adore very much." Eugene answered, a fond smile painting his lips.

Gyeol lost interest in you as he focused back on the documents he was going through, his eyes settling on the last part of it. All he has to do was put down his signature and then, he would be able to lock away his father in a mental institute.

That was his first step to taking over the plastic surgery clinic and using it for the first affilate.

---------------------------------------------------

The first time Gyeol had come to see of you, it was during the time you had infiltrated the second affilate's underground business.

He was seated amongst the crowd and wore a mask to blend in with the rest of the VIP members, watching the 'circus', as Mitsuki liked to name the silly event.

"Why did I bother coming?" He mumbled under his breath.

It wasn't interesting to him, a sigh almost leaving his lips but his attention moved onto his left as he saw one of the VIP abruptly stand up and move over to the edge of the seating section, their foot being placed on the rail.

'What are they doing?' He thought, watching with tinge of perplexity.

Gyeol's eyes then gleamed with interest and he straightened up in his seat, watching as the VIP stood on the railings with ease before shockingly leaping down.

He stood up, rushing up to the edge to witness the VIP effortlessly land on top of one of the criminals, Choi Minsik who had planned to complete his quest by touching Sally Park.

"Don't be confused, my dear VIP! This is all a part of this game. We wanted to spice things up this time and managed to get an exclusive guest to join us!"

Gyeol looked closer to the VIP, his mind swirling as he tried to figure out who it was.

"The VIP is none other than Master Bunny!"

Master Bunny?

The name didnt ring a bell but meeting up with Eugene, after the whole chaos that ensued at the second affilate, gave him a confirmation of Master Bunny's identity.

[F/N] [L/N].

A name which had been brought up once by Eugene but now held a huge impact on him.

He had to know more about you.

Without Eugene's knowledge, Gyeol was able to access your file and learn about your identity. The more he knew, the more obsessed he became with you.

"I now understand the feelings you hold for [F/N] [L/N]."