CHAPTER 22

You released a groan as you felt your body began to wake up, your eyes opening slowly.

"I'm glad to see you're finally awake."

You turned to the voice to see it was Samuel and as you were still in a daze, you stared at him for a moment until the memories of when you were last awake returned to you making you gaze at him with a glare.

"What the fuck is this?"

You were intending to move but your body felt restrained making you look down to see you were currently tied to a chair with your arms held down by rope.

Your breathing became erratic as you began to panic and Samuel was by your side, trying to help you relax.

"Don't touch me!"

His hand hovered over your arm for a second before he returned it to his side, his expression turning blank.

"Calm down and I'll explain everything to you."

You closed your eyes and took a deep breath, wanting to calm down your heart rate but it was difficult to do so as your mind was packed with many panicked thoughts.

"I wanted you to be by my side when I ruled over the four crews as their king."

His words had your mind going blank and you felt a sense of calm cover you as you tilted your head back to look at him.

"I wanted to spend time with you at this company to see if you were trustworthy and then I was going to tell you my entire plan. If you had agreed, I was going to hand over the contract to Eugene. The first half of the plan was to have us work together with Workers." He revealed and you recalled the conversation he had with Eugene over the phone.

So that's why he hadn't told Eugene about the contract yet.

He wanted you to become his ally first and then have you work along his plan by being a part of Workers until a certain point.

But, there was something you picked up on as you listened to his explain.

'Me, me, me.'

This was all about him. You were just a pawn he wanted to use to play until you were useless.

He didn't want you as his queen.

He wasn't interested in you as a person.

He was obsessed of the power you possessed.

The photos that surrounded you in the room were mainly of times you were in the midst of a fight as Master Bunny and as you, proving your assumptions of him.

He had planned from the start to take advantage of your drunken state and have you signing the contract to keep you on a leash and have you obey his every command.

"This would have been a lot easier if you had stayed obedient, [F/N]. Now, you have to stay in this room until you agree to be by my side."

You gaped at the male who moved over to the secret door, using his workers badge to open it before he stepped out. Your eyes made contact with his as the door began to shut and you saw the glint of victory in his eyes.

You pulled on the restraints to see if it was easily breakable but Samuel had wrapped multiple pieces of rope, knowing you held the power to easily snap one piece of rope.

"Damn it!" You exclaimed in frustration and to make you even more annoyed, you started to feel hungry.

You remembered eating at the J-Star convention before you ended up in this situation so it was confusing as to why you were hungry until your eyes landed on the digital clock on the wall.