CHAPTER 9

"[F/N], over here!"

You saw Vasco and small Daniel who were in the middle of jogging around the area and smiled as you waited for them to meet up with you.

"How's it going?" You sent the question to small Daniel who was struggling a lot to speak so you simply pat his back in a comforting manner.

"It's alright, save your breath."

Vasco told you the path they were taking and asked if you had warmed up which you gave a nod to. You joined them on their little journey but it wasn't long before you came to a stop for Daniel who was begging for something to eat.

"Maybe you should let him have a snack." You suggested but Vasco shook his head.

"He isn't losing weight because of his snacking habit." He told but his focus moved onto the boy when he realised he was secretly trying to eat a banana.

"Daniel!"

You tried to stop Vasco, knowing what was about to happen but the banana was taken away from him making the shorter boy gaze ahead with a pained look.

When you saw Vasco take a bite, you knew he was screwed.

"Oh boy..." You mumbled, stepping back in time to avoid a feral Daniel who struck Vasco with a punch.

The taller of the two was surprised by his attack and defended himself until you walked up to Daniel and struck his neck, knocking him out.

"Sorry, Daniel." You said as Vasco went into a panic, not realising you had just used your strength to take out the smaller boy.

"Quick, we need to take him back to big Daniel!"

You ran with Vasco to Daniel's house, finding him to be awake and with another girl. Your smile dropped as your eyes gleamed with disgust, knowing this was his psychotic stalker.

"Daniel, small Daniel might be dying!"

"Don't worry, he just fainted."

You could feel the stare of the girl and as the boys were distracted, you turned to her with a cold look in your eyes.

"Stay away from Daniel." You spoke low enough only for her to hear and her eyes widened before she glared at you with hatred.

'I have to kill her, I have to kill her!' She screeched in her mind as she watched you walk away with Daniel and Vasco.

------------------------------------------------------------

You couldn't exactly help Daniel with his stalker problem because he had never taken you to his house so the only thing you could do was give him comfort during school.

You also couldn't just go to his house as Master Bunny and expose the stalker since this was the arc Crystal and Daniel learn that they are both good people and not what they assumed what each other was.

'Damn, this is frustrating.'

You walked inside your parents chicken restaurant with a defeated look but as you heard your name being called, you looked to your left to see DG sitting casually by one of the tables, a hoodie covering his pink hair.

Your jaw dropped while he smiled and waved your way as if visiting you was normal.

"[F/N], is this handsome man your friend?" Your mom rushed over to you, smacking your arm in excitement while you winced, rubbing your arm.

"No."

You marched over to the celebrity while ignoring your mother's confused look, sitting in front of him and sending him a look to say you were not happy.