CHAPTER 11

"Jiho, you do know we're your friends, right?"

You watched on the side as Daniel was trying to comfort the boy who had ended up in another situation which involved losing his money.

'I don't see the point of helping him. He doesn't deserve it.' You frowned at the boy who didn't seem to notice your distaste for him but your eyes averted to Kouji as he appeared from behind the monitor Jiho was using.

Kouji insulted the boy while nibbling on his snack but the words seem to die from his mouth as his eyes laid upon you.

You were seated in the corner with your arms crossed and one leg resting over the other, a distant look in your eyes as your mind was occupied with the events that was going to happen in the next day or two but to Kouji you looked like a goddess, your features practically glowing in his eyes.

(Kouji is a year younger than y/n so he's 17)

He almost dropped the snack he held, almost hypnotised by your beauty.

"Who is she?"

You seemed to have come out of your daze as you felt all eyes on you and you blinked at them before turning to Kouji who tried to not blush as you gave him attention.

"Oh, we've never met before. I'm [F/N]." You stood up and approached the younger boy, offering a hand to shake.

"Can I call you, Noona?"

(a/n: Noona is the term that younger boys use to refer to an older girl who is close to them or would like to get closer to.)

You nodded without a single thought and Kouji smiled before he moved his focus on the task that he decided to help with, wanting to impress you as well.

"You can sit next to me, Noona. You don't have to do anything."

Zack gritted his teeth, annoyed by how your attention was taken away by the little shrimp but he grumbled and went to his computer to look for any social media which belonged to the Gamer ID.

Zoe had found an image and mentioned it to Kouji who went over to check, confirming it was a possible location and before Vasco could hear the rest of his words, he was already off and out of the door, looking for a certain convenience store that was in front of a two-storey building.

You gazed at the door, thinking about the fact that beating the so-called members of God Dog along with Vasco would help you receive attention from the four gangs.

Your chance to become a main character.

"There are twelve thousand convenience stores like that."

Zack almost had a heart attack and wondered how they were going to find the right one.

"My mom's just text me to come home so I have to go."

You sent an apologetic look which allowed them to believe your words and you waved to them as you left. Kouji watched you go, regretting the fact that he forgot to get your number.

'I can just ask one of these monkeys for it.' He thought before focusing back on his task.

------------------------------------------------------------

You had quickly dressed up as Master Bunny, rushing out of the alleyway between the PC Café your friends were at and the other building.

You ran with all your might to the location where you knew Vasco was heading to, knowing if you slowed down, Vasco beaten the whole crew before you even get there.

Luckily, you managed to spot Vasco standing in front of Dart Princess, the building which God Dog were located and the Burn Knuckle leader noticed you running up to him, his eyes beginning to sparkle.