CHAPTER 57

Jichang was leaning against a car which belonged to police station he worked at when he saw you step outside with Jihan and Jaebeom following behind.

He had met Daniel Park just a moment earlier, the boy asking for Park Jinyoung's whereabouts which made him become an immediate enemy as he had sworn to Elder that he would never reveal Park Jinyoung's location.

Doing a bit of research, he found out who Daniel Park was acquainted with and found your profile along with a few others showing up.

He didn't expect to come across you as he came down to the community party, chatting with his two little brothers and speaking with them in a kind tone.

He didn't see you as some sort of threat until you purposely introduced yourself to him, the aura you gave off having a chill run down his spine.

It was at that moment when he concluded that you were an enemy.

"You do realise the situation you are in, [F/N]." Jichang asked, a light smile playing upon his lips.

He wasn't planning to take you down the police station in peace. From the way things were unfolding, you guessed Jichang to be an enemy.

The reason behind it was unknown to you.

You bring your hands forward, a small grin being seen on your features.

"I'll play along for now."

You wrists were cuffed and Jihan stared down at the handcuffs in surprise before looking up at his older brother.

"Hyung, what are you-"

A quick sharp look from Jichang had him going quiet and he stepped back, watching as you were seated in the back of the car while Jichang moved to seat himself at the front.

"If any of you speak with Daniel Park, tell him I have his friend."

The truth struck Jihan as he found out you weren't just a random girl from Seoul visiting her family but a friend of Daniel Park who wanted information that was classified.

You looked out of the window, seeing the betrayal in Jihan's eyes and for a second, you felt bad.

You, Jihan and Jaebeom had chatted with one another at the party and, you were actually happy to be making friends out of your usual circle.

You even exchanged numbers but,

Guess they would be blocking it now.

You turned away as the guilt began to eat you up but at the same time, you couldn't help but complain in your mind.

'Damn it, Daniel. What the hell did you do?'

You soon found yourself out of the car and inside a small jail cell, seated next to a man who had drool hanging down from his lips as he eyed you like his next dinner.

"Are you sure you should be leaving her with that predator? What did she even do? She looks innocent!" A police officer asked Jichang who glanced back at you before sending him a nod.

"Attempt at assaulting an officer." Jichang lied through his teeth but he made it believable as the officer looked to you in shock.

"She can only get out once I say so. Don't let any friends or family bail her out."

Jichang left the station as he was called for a situation happening elsewhere and you noticed the rest of the officers in the station also had to leave.

"It's just you and me alone now baby." The creep said with a perverted smile.

You ignored him completely as you observed the room, wanting to see if there was any other officers who were left behind.