CHAPTER 62

[TW: Extreme violence, alot of swearing and gore in this chapter because of Goo. Blame him lol.]

Goo's words seem to trigger the leader of the crew to reveal himself as you heard someone slam their hands against the table as they stood up.

"The fuck did you just say? Beg for mercy?!"

Goo only laughed as a response which in turn had the leader fuming. You could only sigh, shaking your head.

"Should we start?" Goo had thrown the question to you and you had only blinked before you found his figure no longer sitting in front of you.

A scream of agony reached your ears and your eyes widened at the sight of a knife embedded inside of the crew members hand, Goo hovering over their figure with a sadistic smile.

His actions were a trigger to cause chaos amongst the restaurant and you stood up, raising your arm to block a punch from a man twice the size of you.

"Sneak attacks are useless."

You stored only 25% of your strength into your own punch and watched as the bulky man flew across the other end of the restaurant, knocking into a few others.

"Nice one, [F/N]!"

Goo tilted his head back to avoid the knife that was aimed for the side of his head and grabbed the wrist above him, twisting the arm while grabbing the back of the man's head. He slammed his head to the table, eliciting a groan of pain but his cries turned loud as Goo began to bend his arm more and more.

"I wonder how much your arm can bend before it breaks? Let's test it out!"

His ears were blessed with the sound of the sickening crack of bones along with the scream of agony from the man.

"Watch out, Goo!"

The blonde haired boy had to bend over, avoiding the man you hauled across the restaurant before he sprung up and feigned an annoyed look.

"Hey! You did that on purpose!"

"I didn't know you were standing there until I threw the guy!"

You grabbed another man and proceeded to chuck him in Goo's direction which he smacked away with ease.

"That was on purpose."

One of the men near you lunged forward as you were distracted, his fists swinging towards you with a force meant to incapacitate.

"You know these cheap attacks wont work so, why do you still do it?" You questioned with a raised brow.

Your reflexes kicked into high gear as you swiftly avoided the attack, countering with a powerful punch that connected with the attacker's abdomen. The man crumpled to the floor, clutching his stomach in agony.

Goo faced off against two opponents this time round as they wanted to over power him and as a result, it was futile due to his agile movements evading their wild punches.

"Look, [F/N], I'm wolverine!"

You stared flatly at the older boy as he grabbed a fork in each hand, proceeding to swipe with precision and slashing his enemies in the face which in turn had them cry out in pain.

The remaining assailants circled around you and Goo, determination gleaming in their eyes. They charged forward, launching a coordinated attack, hoping to overpower you both with their sheer numbers.

In the end, the leader was left behind as the remaining had been knocked down with ease and he trembled under yours and Goo's eyes.

"I don't think he's behind all of this."