CHAPTER 35

"Why the hell did you hire me, you prick."

You looked up at Samuel with a snarl while he smirked down at you, a hint of arrogance in his eyes.

"If I have money to waste, I can use it to torment you."

You were ready to throw back an insult but he was already moving inside the building, leaving you no choice but to follow him.

"Bring me a coffee. I want it to be in my hand by the time I get to my office." Samuel ordered, not bothering to look your way as he gave his command while you raised a brow.

"I'm here as a security guard, not as your assistant." You refused to do what he wanted making him stop in his place as he pulled out a folded paper from his pocket and handed it to you.

"Read the last part of your duties."

You unfolded the paper and looked down to see another task which you did not see on the paper you were given the night earlier.

'Must perform every task that is given. Not allowed to refuse.'

Samuel snatched the paper out of your hand before you could get a chance to rip it and you glared at him, pissed off that you were tricked into acting as his assistant instead of guard.

"Be a good girl for me, eh?"

He had the gall to pat your cheek as he gazed at you with arrogance while you trembled with a slight amount of anger.

"You know I still have something against you. I can just tell Eugene." You mentioned, trying to give him a scare but his expression didn't change making you feel a sense of confusion.

"Oh, that. Yeah, I already told him everything and sorted it out."

Your heart almost stopped at his words but you didn't want to show how much it affected you to satisfy his sick ego.

"Guess we're on the same level again."

You didn't wait for him to respond and marched into the direction the sign indicated where the cafeteria was.

You could see a line of people waiting to get their order but you skipped to the front, earning a ton of protest.

"Excuse me? You can't just push in line!"

You turned to be greeted by their angry stares but you weren't fazed as you spoke up.

"President Seo sent me here to get him coffee."

A hot cup of coffee was placed on the counter as soon as you uttered your words and you thanked the girl who had magically made it in under a second before you left for the elevator.

When you got to it, there turned out to be an out of order sign which one of the technicians had just put up at that moment.

"Damn it." You rushed to the stairs, your hand placed over the lid of the coffee so it wouldn't spill out. You had to run up twelve set of stairs to reach the top floor and by the time you had reached it, you were huffing, trying to catch your breath.

"You're late."

You handed the coffee to Samuel who took a sip of it but he immediately handed it back to you making you gaze up in wonder.

"It's cold."

"What the hell are you on about? I just got it."

You refused to accept his claim to be the truth and took a sip of it yourself.

"It's hot."

"I know."

You stared at him, trying to figure out the reason as to why he claimed the coffee was cold until he tapped his own lips making your eyes widen. He tricked you into drinking from the same cup he had used meaning you just had an indirect kiss.