CHAPTER 27

Logan stood in the elevator, his hand stuffed in his boxers as he felt an itch while he waited to reach the penthouse. He had been assigned by Goo to come and help wrap up the situation that was happening at the moment, so when he stepped out of the elevator to take in the mess before him, he couldn't say he was surprised.

"You goddamn pig! What took you so long?!"

Logan felt a sense of irritation over how he was addressed and snarled at whoever disrespected him, only to see Goo on the floor in a half beaten state.

"I ALMOST GOT KILLED!!"

"What the hell? What happened? I bet I could probably win against you in a fight, haha." Logan didn't sympathise with Goo and instead laughed.

"Shut up!"

Logan helped up Goo who was making a face as he grumbled about the situation.

"Joongoo."

Goo turned and he brightened up at the sight of Samuel who helped him stand.

"Hey! You don't look too badly bruised, Samuel. Did you really try to fight your hardest?"

"Yes sir. Thank you for coming."

Goo who could now stand on his own turned to Samuel and gave him an order.

"I heard from the chairman of Workers. I'll take Vivi and Xiaolung. You can stay here and clean up."

"Yes sir."

Goo was ready to leave but his eyes settled onto your unconscious form causing him to curse under his breath.

"Piggy, take care of those two!"

Logan made a face over having to carry two people but he raised a brow as he saw Goo walk over to you and use his good arm to hold you to him. Your arms and legs automatically wound around him causing a humoured smile to paint Goo's face.

'Who is that?' Logan questioned as he stared at you with wonder but he caught Goo's eye and looked away, slightly intimidated by the glint in them.

Small Daniel wanted to face Logan but he was struck in the back of the neck before he could do so, leaving him knocked out on the ground.

Goo really wanted to get you to his apartment so you could rest up but even Jake came in the way.

"There's a major war coming but that's all I can tell you. Just do me a favour and let me go."

Jake stood in his spot and watched with a frown as Goo left with you and Logan, a sigh escaping his lips after.

While in the elevator, Goo used his 'broken' arm to hold you properly and Logan frowned, realising the older boy had been faking his injury.

'Must be his girlfriend...' Logan assumed as he moved his gaze to the elevator doors as they parted to open.

--------------------------------------------------

"You're awake."

You blinked away the blurriness in your eyes after you sat up, trying to focus ahead and once you managed to, you saw Gun seated on a sofa across the one you were sleeping on.

"Where am I?"

You made an attempt to move but your back was sore making you recall the events that happened before you were taken out.

"In Goo's apartment. He brought you here because it was too late to send you home." He told and you looked down at yourself to see you were still in your tracksuit.