Important Matter

Setting: Top floor, office of the CEO.

Caesar: Hmmm. Robredos. Tricia Robredo, doctor, Jillian Robredo, NYU, Leni Robredo, lawyer and president, and Aika Robredo, Harvard, public administration.

- Door opened, secretary Jay walks in

Secretary: Sir, here are the needed documents for the meeting. The meeting will be held tomorrow in....

Caesar: Tomorrow? Hmmm. Reschedule it. I have an important matter to attend to.

Secretary: But sir, the heads won't like that. The other team has prepared well for tomorrow's schedule. Everything has been laid out already.

Caesar: Either reschedule or cancel it. (Smiled at his secretary - but emitting intense pressure)

Secretary: Ughhh.. Caesar, what's so important than this meeting? You're driving me nuts.

Caesar: I have to meet my brother's girlfriend and her family tomorrow. (Saying this while fidgeting his pen)

Secretary: And you are stalking them right now? (Looking at the documents on the table)

Caesar: It's more of research, really.

Secretary: Ughhh.. Fine, I'll tell the the team but the other company might call you up for this.

Caesar: So? Let them be. What can they do. ( Smiling)

Secretary: (Talking to his mind) Really, I can't argue with this man. He's not afraid of anything. But it make sense though, with how smart he is, he can literally turnaround everything. Not even the board can touch him.

Caesar: Earth to Jay. Are you just gonna stand up there?

Secretary: Ah yes, I'll  go now. Be nice tomorrow okay.

Caesar: Hmmm. What are you saying. I'm always nice. (Smiling)

Secretary: youu.. ughhh... (Sighed and left the room)

Caesar took the photo of the Robredos and smiled.

Caesar: I really can't wait to meet them tomorrow. The Robredos. Well, this will be fun.