37

Setting: Robredo Condo

Caesar slept with Aika last night (natulog lang po sila ha - walang green thingy haha.... :D).

He was very tired from yesterdays whirlwind of events. He didn't notice that Aika already woke up.

In the kitchen, Aika prepared breakfast for the family. Tricia and Jill just woke up and saw their sister cooking.

Tricia: Ang ganda naman ata ng umaga mo ate?

Jill: Tapos ang daming pagkain ah, ano to piesta?

The two laughed, they knew their sister slept with him last night.

The two wanted to know what happened. The squeezed Aika in between asking questions.

Tricia: So ate may nangyari ba?

Jill: Minsan lang nagpapatulog si mama dito ng lalaki, sinamantala mo ba?

Aika was irritated with their questions. She reached for a knife to cut the vegetable or so may it seems.

Tricia and Jillian backed off.

Tricia: Ate, piercing of the organs can cause  a lot of damage. Nakakamatay yan.

Jill: Ate naman, magkakapatid tayo dito. 

Aika shooked her head. Her sisters were out of control these days. But she thought of it as well. Caesar was a gentleman but what if....

Aika blushed as she was thinking. She didn't notice that Leni was already beside her.

Leni: Aika!

Aika was surprised hearing Leni.

Aika: Ma bakit ka naman sumigaw, baka magising si Caesar.

Leni: Kanina pa ako tumatawag sayo di sumasagot. Aika ha, may ginawa ba kayong immoral kagabi. Nako, maba ban yan sa bahay.

Aika shake her head quickly.

Aika: Ma, wala kaming ginawa. Nag usap lang kami.

Leni knew that she was telling the truth but she also too was curious. 

Leni: Napag usapan niyo na ba?

Aika nodded.

Tricia and Jill were there as well and confused what they were talking about.

Tricia: Ang ano ate?

Aika with a heavy heart said.

Aika: Uuwi si Caesar, Trish.

Both Jillian and Tricia stood up and looked at each other.

Jillian: Ate, kelan daw babalik?

Aika hesitated to answer but the Leni asked as well.

Leni: Aika?

Aika: Di niya pa alam.

There was silence in the room. The three looked at each other. Tricia knew that if this doesn't workout, Aika will be devastated. More than what happened with Eugene.

Tricia: Ate?

Aika: Trish, Ma, Jill don't worry.

But the three were worried for her. But Aika has faith in Caesar. She confidently defended him.

Aika: He will come back. He promised. Babalik siya.

Leni saw Aika was sure and looks like they really worked it out last night. She smiled at her daughter. She was fighting for this guy this time.

Leni: Good. Let's trust him then.

Tricia and Jill nodded in agreement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------