Vacation - 1st Day

Leni will be going back to the Philippines while the rest of the group will be going to Dublin.

-------------

Setting: Caesar's room

Alarm: kring krinnnggg.

It was 5 am. The usual waking time for him. He messed up his hair a bit to wake himself up.
He slept late last night. He had to read documents after another. It was a routine. He was getting tired of it.
It was always the same. No happiness, no excitement. It felt empty.

Phone Notif - ding!

Caesar reached his phone and checked it out.

It was her.

He unconsciously smiled looking at her tweet.

He imagined her walking on that kind of stairs

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He imagined her walking on that kind of stairs. Yup, she'll definitely fall.

Caesar's Mind: How silly (Still smiling)

Phone: Kriiiinnnng.

Driver: Sir, the car is ready.

Caesar: No need. I'll be walking. Their hotel's not that far. Just deliver my baggage to the airport.

Driver: Understood sir.

Caesar begin preparing. He took a bath, wore a black shirt and jeans.

He began walking to the hotel where the Robredos are staying. (7 am)

Phone: Krinnnngggg...

Secretary Jay: Sir, CEO Taylor just called and.....

Caesar: No, don't let anyone bother me for 6 days. I'll be on vacation.

Secretary: But the documents....

Caesar: I already sent it last night. I finished everything.

Caesar focused on the call was walking nearly the intersection - stoplight.

When he heard a voice...

Girl: Caesar!!!

Caesar looked infront of him. On the other side of road, it was her. It was Aika calling him.

Now I don't know much about love but time just stood still. Everything stopped. It was like that when he saw her. She had that smile on her face, hands waving, wind carrying her hair, sunlight touching her skin. It was so attractive. It was beautiful.

So attractive that Caesar unconsciously crossed the street.

Car: Hooooonnnnnnkkkkkk!!!!!

Caesar quickly went back to reality and took a step back falling on the corner side but his eyes though, still stuck, looking at the girl from the other corner.

Astrid and Cedrick was behind Caesar before the incident happen. They were calling him but to no effect.

Both of them ran up to him after the fall.

Unexpectedly Falling For Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें