47

Mapaglaro talaga ang tadhana kapag ang dati mong minamahal bumalik sayo, sira at nasaktan pareho pero umaasa parin.

Umaasa pa rin na sana maibalik ang dating tayo.
----------------------
Caesar: I need to go back to the Philippines and this time, none of you can hold me down.

Aya looked at him. Looks like he made up his mind already. This time she had to step up. She had to fulfill her promise to Sha no matter what.

Aya: Go...

Jay: But Ms. Aya ...

Jay was hesitating, they were in a tight spot and if he had to go, they could never win this one.

Aya: Let him be, I'll take care of it. This time I we won't hold back. Caesar, I'll promise you will get everything they stole from you.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But Caesar you have to promise me one thing as well
.
Aya looked into his eyes, smiled and said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Make sure you'll bring her back to you.

-------------------------

Setting: Plane going to the Philippines

Caesar, on the plane, watching the view holding onto something.

It was a box and inside it was a ring.

A ring specially made for her. The one he loves the most. The one he wants to marry, Aika.

Caesar: I'll make sure to get you back.
.
.
.
Mahal na mahal kita Aika. I'll fight for us.
.
.
.

. I'll wake you up from all these nightmares.
.
.
.
.

Babalik ako at papakasalan kita.

---------------------------
Setting: Eugene's Room

Eugene: Done with goodbyes mahal?

Aika was silent. Tears flowing from her eyes. It keeps pouring. She lost the one she loves the most.

She lost Caesar.

Eugene laughed at the sight. She was broken and he liked it.

He began kissing her again going to her neck.

But this time Aika wasn't reacting. Everything that happened on the phone was all a play to hurt him.

Aika: Bitawan mo ako Eugene.

She said coldly. She didn't want him. She never wanted him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Who does she wants? It's obvious.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It has and always been, Caesar.

Eugene: Still resistant?

He pinned her down to the bed. Holding her wrist tight. But Aika had it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Paaaaaaaaaaccccccckkkkkk
.
.
.
.
.

She slapped him. That time she was so angry at him but more angry at herself.

Aika got off from his bed and decided to leave, getting her things.

She had bruises on her arms from Eugene holding her roughly. She had enough.

One thing remains on her mind. It was Caesar.

She wanted to return to Caesar.

As she was about to leave, opening the door, Eugene said something that made her stop.

Eugene: Patayin ko na ba si Caesar, Aika?

Aika stopped her tracks.

Eugene knew she will do anything for him.

She will do everything for him.

Eugene walked behind her and decided to close the door but..

Someone stopped it from closing and a stern and powerful voice was heard.

.
.
.
.

Bitawan mo ang anak ko.

It was Leni, behind her was Tricia. Tricia knew something was going to happened that's why she called Leni immediately after the airport scene.

Tricia saw her bruises. She was angry.
But Leni was angry the most.

She grabbed Aika's hand. Leading her to safety. Her daughter was broken and hurt, the sight she never wants to see.

Eugene: Tita, mahal ko po si Aika. Please don't take her away from me.

Leni stopped.

She looked back at Eugene with a gaze. A gaze that scared him.

Leni: Wag kang umasa Eugene,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hindi ikaw ang mahal ng anak ko.
.
.
.
.
.
Eto ang tandaan mo. Sirain niyo man ang lahat sa huli. Hinding hindi siya babalik sayo.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bakit??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dahil isa lang ang babalikan niya, at yun ay si Caesar.
--------------------
Author's POV:

Eto na ang pampalubag loob natin sa umaga. Sana ay masarap ang ulam ninyo.

PS: Just as how the sun rise, ganito din ang pag asa na hinahangad ko na baka mamaya, bukas, balang araw babalik ka.