The Conflict

Aika woke up from her nap. Laying down her head on someone's arm.

As she opened her eyes, she looked at the man in front of him. His eyelashes were long, his hair was messy but still suited him, his skin was fair and his lips delectable as we speak .

Aika ran her hand through his hair, touching the strands of it, making the man in front of him notice and he started waking up.

The man didn't open his eyes but moved closer to her and kissed her forehead.

He then said.

Caesar: Did you have a good sleep??

As he said this, he wrapped her in his arms, keeping her closer to him.

Aika responded.

Aika: Yeah, I did.

She began finding his lips and putting hers on top of it. Waking him up fully.

She was smiling at the sight of him. His embrace and his voice, calling her name, felt joy for her.

Caesar, now with open eyes, looked at her and began to return another kiss to her.

The two were inseparable.

Caesar began to check if she still has a fever. His hand, touching her forehead for any signs and symptoms.

Caesar: Looks like your fever went down na. May masakit ba sayo?

Aika shake her head in response. Telling him she's now okay.

He took the thermometer on the side table and began setting it up.

Caesar: Let's just double check just to be sure.

He was cautious when it came to her. Every little bit of detail mattered when the subject was her.

After the temperature check, she was good to go. Her fever had gone down and
Caesar was relieved that she was now okay.

Just then, Aika's phone rang....

Aika's phone: Kriiinnnnnnnnggggg.

She reached out for it, it was Tricia calling. She answered it.

Tricia: Hello ate? Asan kana?? Malalate ka ba ng uwi? Magluluto na ba ako?

Aika quickly looked at the time.  It was already 7pm.

Aika: Pauwi na ako Trish. Bili nalang ako ng take out.

Caesar laughed seeing her panicked. She was always calm and cool but seeing her now, he saw a different side of her.

Tricia: Ate may tumawa ata. Sino yun??

Aika looked at him. He was teasing again.  She put her finger on his lips. Signaling him to be quiet.

Aika: Wala, may siraulo lang na dumaan. (She said while smiling)

Tricia: Ahhh. Sige ate ingat ka pauwi.

Aika ended the call with her sister.

Just then, he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him.

Caesar: Siraulo pala ha??

Aika looked at him as she teased him some more.

Aika: Hindi ba totoo? Siraulo ka naman talaga sa kin diba? (Smiling)

She said this and quickly kissed him on his lips and quickly withdrawing from him.

He was dumbfounded and surprised.

He laughed as soon as he regained from what she did. She was just too good at teasing him.

As she was preparing her things, he slowly hugged her from the back saying.

Caesar: Do you really need to go?

Aika laughed at his question and said.

Aika: Do you wanna come with me? Let's have dinner with my family.

Him, kissing her on her cheeks responded.

Caesar: Yeah. I would love that.

--------------
Meanwhile in Europe

The Board of Directors of British Petroleum were discussing.

Board 1: Where is Caesar!??

Board 2: He's not responding to any text or calls.

The other board members murmured as they discussed the issue on hand.

Seeing the documents sent by the same man who called Eugene, the Board was now discussing a vote for termination.

Board 3: Calm down everyone, we need to hear his side first before doing any irrational action.

The board knew how Caesar can turn the tables easily. But that doesn't mean that he has no limits in doing so.

Board 1: Fine, but unless we hear from him, we will cut all financial support in RestartMe.

The Board of Directors who attended the meeting agreed.

--------------
Setting: Eugene's Condo

Eugene picked up his phone - a call from the same man that called him while he was on the hospital.

Man: Everything's going well. The board now suspects him. I will assume that you will do your part then?

Eugene: Of course. I'll do that sir. After all, I know Aika like the back of my hand. Using her won't be that hard. (Smiling)

Man: Good. Then use her to your heart's content. Make sure you use her to break him to pieces.

Eugene: Will do, Sir Jake Taylor.

The call ended.

--------------
Author's POV

So, who is Jake Taylor? Pabasa po ng backlog episodes sa dinner part hahaha....

But anyways, 🥺🥺🥺 manok ko goodluck. You can do this. Huhuhu..

Sa mga di pa tulog good job hahaha

Dami niyo na sigurong gustong patayin sa story na to nu 😂😂😂 tara at sasamahan ko kayo 🫰🫰🫰