58

Caesar looked at her. She was beautiful.
She was and still is.

He walked in front of her.

The strands of hair was on her face. He politely, held the strands and kissed it. As he said.

Caesar: Aika, you are so beautiful.

After saying those words, he arranged the strands behind her ears as he caressed her hair.

His hazelnut eyes, fixated on her.

Aika's view was magical. Caesar was in front of him, his hazelnut eyes reflecting the stars,

his hair, wavy, the way she like it,

his face like of art and

his smell that sets the night's mood.

Aika's body moved without her knowing. Her heart said so. Her one arm wrapped around his neck and the other touching his hair. She missed this.

She missed him.

Closer, they moved closer as Caesar's arms wrapped around her waist. His forehead on hers. Slowly, both swaying under the moonlight.

This was peace.

Yes, there was peace.

When the one you love is now wrapped around your arms. Closer to you. Near to you. And is now with you. 

Everything becomes perfect

Aika's heart kept beating hard. It was like something missing was found.

Someone she longed for, came back.

She moved her head to his chest.

Listening. Listening to his every heartbeat.

His heartbeat calling her. Only her.

Caesar: Aika, for 2 years, I wanted to forget about you but

I can't because.

You meant everything to me.

Being with you became the wish I always wanted to fulfill. I wanted to have and always longed for.

And now your standing in front of me. Tell me.

How to not let go? Because I won't.

.

.

.

.

Aika, I won't let you go again.

.

.

.

Aika looked at him. Hearing his words, her heart is calm. She wanted to kiss him.

"They say the mind is powerful but the heart is just as powerful especially when the right person is in front of you."

Her lips finding his. She couldn't stop. She couldn't stop it.

He understood. Tighter. He returned the kiss.
How he longed her lips.

They kissed.

The moment was perfect. It was as before.

He held her chin, lifting her face up. Finding every inch of her lips. Kissing it all with his.

After a minute, the kiss broke.