The Presentation

It was the day of the presentation. Aika was prepared. She knew that Eugene had something on his sleeves.

She was preparing to go to the office when someone called her. It was Caesar.

Caesar: Goodmorning hon. Dito na ako sa baba, sa may parking area.

Aika, hearing his voice, smiled. She was happy being together with him, finally.

Aika: Going down na din hon. Nakakain kana ng breakfast?

Caesar: Not yet. I'm not that hungry.

She didn't like what she heard. She then confronted him.

Aika: Caesar... (Concerned)

He knew she didn't want him skipping meals. He always gives in to her request. Every time.

Caesar: Alright. I know, I know. I'll grab something on the way nalang before we go the office. Okay na po?

Aika: Good. Pababa na ako. I love you!

Caesar smiled. Hearing those words felt a huge difference to him. He loved hearing it over and over again.

Caesar replied.

Caesar: I love you too hon.

--------------

Setting: On the car.

Caesar noticed Aika reading her notes.

Caesar: Are you prepared?

He asked while holding her hand.

Aika nodded. She was still revisiting her notes just to be sure

Aika: Yeah. I just need to review some small details.

Caesar didn't like the idea of her presenting. He opposed it especially because it was requested by Eugene.

Caesar: Hon, do you really need to.....

Aika cut her off.

Aika: Caesar we talked about this. You know it's my responsibility right?

Caesar frowned.

Caesar: You know I can always overrule that request, remember?

And that he can. He can overrule the request but the thing is, Aika didn't want to because that will show an abuse of his power. She didn't want to use him for her own comfort and benefit.

Noticing he frowned, Aika held his hand tighter.

Aika: Don't worry. I'll be fine. Trust me okay?

Caesar can't help but follow. He kissed her hand signaling his support to her.

Caesar: Okay pero pag once he steps out of line, I won't hold back this time, alright?

Aika nodded in response.

Aika: I know. Thank you hon.

Kissed his cheek after saying that to him
---------------

Setting: RestartMe Office

They both got out of his car. As they were walking to the office, a familiar voice hindered them.

Eugene: Goodmorning Aika.

He said to Aika as he was blocking her way.

Aika looked at him feeling disgusted.
She didn't answer him. Ignored him. Caesar on the other hand became intimidating.

Caesar: Move.

Eugene smirked.

Eugene: And if I don't?