63

Setting: Europe - Plane going to the Philippines

Jay and Cha are now prepared to go to the Philippines.

But as Jay checked the route on the screen, it looks like it wasn't the route going to the Philippines.

He called the pilot and asked why.

Pilot: Ms. Diana has changed the destination sir. She prepared everything from the stay to your mountain climbing activity. 1 week - that's the allotted time for the vacation.

Cha's eyes widened. Diana was delaying her arrival.

Jay: We won't proceed with that! Change the route to the Philippines.

Pilot: I apologize sir but we can't do that.

Jay: What??

Jay rose from his sit but Cha held his hand. Telling him to calm down.

If it was Diana, they couldn't do anything. She has no power to do anything.

Diana was making her realize who has the true power.

She bit her thumb as she was thinking hard to get away from this situation.

She was afraid of her. Cha knew she was always neutral even to her family.

Cha: She should be neutral. She always had even before Caesar needed help. But this time..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Looks like she's not.
----------------------
Setting: Europe - Other Plane going to the Philippines

Diana was smiling wide.

Eric: Why are you smiling?

Diana: I was just wondering if Cha liked the vacation I booked for her?

Eric: You booked her a vacation?

Diana nodded.

Diana: Yup, she was supposed to go to Philippines. But I booked her a vacation in Hawaii.

Eric: Hawaii?

Diana: Yes, to let her think a bit of her choices. Maybe she'll wake up after the vacation.

Diana grinned at Eric.

Eric: You are twisted just like Caesar is. No wonder he's like that.

Looks like he got it from you.

Aya looked at them. Aya was always curious about Diana. She knew the three have connections. Diana was beautiful, Sha's dad and Aya's dad were two of her suitors before. Her dad described her as his one true love.

But she chose Caesar's dad. She chose him among them even if all odds were against him.

They fought until society accepted. Until nothing was able to break them. They lived happily.....

Until he died (Caesar's Father).

Diana was broken. The death of her one true love made her died as well.

She wasn't able to take care of her children.

Caesar had to stand up and become the parent for his two siblings. At a young age, he already suffered the eyes of society.

Diana recovered but Caesar was already broken. He didn't accept her anymore.

He did it all by himself. He never called her for help even when Sha was dying. Even if he was in grief, he never called for her.

Aya: Maam Diana, do you still miss him? Caesar's dad?

Diana smiled at Aya.

Diana: I miss him. I miss him so much Aya. That would never change. I would never love someone else if its not him.