The Confrontation

Flashback from the previous episode.

Hearing this voice, Aika stopped. She couldn't breath properly. She didn't want to look back. She didn't want to see. She was afraid of the man behind her. She knew this smell, she knew this voice, she knew that this was the same man she once loved and the same man who left her.

The man noticed she wouldn't turn her back so he walked in front of her. Now near her, he offered her his hand and said.

Eugene: Long time no see, Aika.

She wasn't responding so he came closer to her ear, and whispered.

Eugene: Or should I say mahal?

--------------

Aika looked at him. The same eyes she once admired, the same hair she was obsessed to touch and the same physique she always leaned on. He left her without any doubts, without turning back. But now,  it's easy for him to just mention all of that. It's just that easy for him to act as if nothing happened.

She looked at him. He was smiling at her.

But Aika wasn't pleased. She felt disgusted.

She looked back at his hand, he was waiting for her to return the handshake.

But she didn't, she turned her back from him and said.

Aika: Mauna na ako, I don't feel well. Nice meeting you Mr. Garcia.

She walked out of the meeting room going to her office. Her headache keeps getting worse, she was beginning to weaken. She leaned on her table for support. She was breathing heavily.

Aika's mind: this is bad.

Then she heard the door opened. It was him again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Eugene.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He locked the door to her office after closing it. She noticed but was too weak to say anything.

Eugene: Aika, that was rude. Even for you.

Aika was nervous. They were both alone in her office, now. She was vulnerable at the moment.

Eugene walked up to her, closer. Touched the strands of her hair, smelling it.

Eugene: You still look this beautiful. Hmmm..

Eugene proceeded to hold her waist without asking, his face going to her neck, breathing on her skin. Through her ears, he whispered.

Eugene: Hmmm. Aika, you look tasty.

Aika was terrified with what she heard.

With all the energy she had left, she pushed him away but that didn't work, he was stronger than her.

Now cornering her on table, Eugene lifted her face from her chin. Making her face closer to his. Making her look at him eye to eye.

Eugene: I know you still love me Aika. Would you forgive me if I said I'm sorry for what I did. Let's start over again. Diba yun din gusto mo before? You begged for me to stay. Remember.

Aika was uncomfortable. He wasn't holding her face gently at all. He was doing it with force. Aika said in response.

Aika: Let me go, Eugene. Nasasaktan ako.

Eugene, dissatisfied with her reaction, gripped harder.

Eugene: Eto yung reason bakit iniwan kita eh. You think you're above anyone else nu. Ordering me around. Haahhhh. Now look at you, begging, the same way when I left you.

Aika at this moment, was tearing up. She was now crying. His grip hurts, his words hurt. Everything he was doing caused her pain. Tears were flowing from her eyes. There was only one thought on her mind this time, Caesar.

Eugene seeing her cry felt ecstasy. He wanted to see her suffer more, beg more. He want her to feel disgusted not only to him but to herself as well.

Eugene: Maybe I should remind you of the feelings that you had for me before, let me make you remember, Mahal.

Eugene, leaning closer to her, bit by bit, his lips nearing hers.
.
.
.
.
.
Until
.
.
.
.
.

A loud sound was heard, the door on her office opened.

As Eugene was about to check who it was, a fist landed on his face making him let go of Aika and falling far from where he was standing.

Aika, with no support holding her, was falling down. She doesn't have any energy left but someone caught her at the right time. This smell, it was his. It was Caesar.

He caught her. Worried. He held her gently. Checking if she was okay, he noticed her face reddened from Eugene's grip.

Eugene, regained from the punch, saw Caesar. He stood up and return a punch but Caesar caught it.

Now holding his hand, Caesar gave a cold death stare. He was angry. Very angry. He wasn't planning in leaving this guy unharmed.

Caesar: you don't seem to need this hand of yours.

Eugene struggling to get his hand from him. Caesar's grip getting tighter as he twists Eugene's arm.

Eugene screamed in agony, making him kneel in front of him.

But Caesar didn't stop, he put his foot on Eugene's shoulder. Pushing it down. Causing pressure. He wanted to break his arm.

Eugene screamed in pain, bit by bit, you can hear the ligament of his shoulder breaking.

He was about to break his harm when Aika stopped him.

Aika: Stop. Caesar, don't. (Saying this while panting)

Caesar stopped at her command. He let go of his hand. Still causing huge damage to his arm.

Caesar put his hand on her forehead. Feeling the heat coming from her, Caesar became concerned.

Caesar: You have a fever. Let's get you to the nearest hospital Aika.

But she hesitated.

Aika: No, ayokong magworry sila mama. Okay lang ako. I just need to rest a...

She wasn't able to finish her sentence. She knew she was already at her limit. She passed out. Passed out in Caesar's arms.

Caesar: Aika!!

Caesar concerned, decided to carry her in his arms, as he was about to walk out the door, all of his attention was on her until.

Eugene: so ikaw pala ang bagong sunod sunuran ni Aika. Hahaha. So what did she offered you this time? A position in this company? a seat in the government, promises. Or maybe.
.
.
Was it her body?
.
.
.
.
Caesar stopped walking. He changed direction and walked closer to him.

Eugene was still on the floor, holding his arm from all the pain, but at least it wasn't broken or at least that's what he thought.

Caesar, not stopping this time, stomped his foot on the exact part where he could break Eugene's shoulder.

A crack was heard along with a scream from Eugene. Now rolling on the floor from all the pain. His shoulder dislocated.

Caesar looked at him with his cold and serious eyes, as Eugene was rolling in agony, Caesar made his point.

Caesar: I am not a kind person to begin with Mr. Garcia. You, having the chance to walk out of this room was because of her mercy. Itatak mo yan sa utak mo. If you ever touch her again, I'll make sure you won't be able to walk out of any room your gonna be in.

-----------------
Author's POV

Oh ayan na! Ayan na!!! Eto na!!! Hahahahaha. Isa lang masasabi ko, Caesar, my boy, imma so proud of you!!!! Good job defending Aika. Naluluha ako shet.

At sayo Eugene!!!!  Deservee!!!!!! 😆 Sarap ba lumuhod sa isang Caesar!!!??

But, it's just getting started people. Baliw author niyo, daming iniisip para sa next chapters hahaha.

Btw, Aika has a fever pero at least Caesar has her now. 🥺🥺🥺