The Meeting Encounter

Setting: Hotel - Meeting Room

As Caesar and Jay arrived in the room, the board of directors were already waiting for them.

Caesar, looking at the sight, was not fazed at all.

A man from the side welcomed him.

Man: Welcome Sir, we were waiting for you.

Caesar looking at the sight know who that man is. It was Jake Taylor.

Caesar ignored him, he sat down in front of the boards. But Jake didn't stop spouting nonsense.

Jake: Looks like our position switched sir.

Caesar wasn't listening to him. He ordered a glass of whiskey from the menu and the waiter immediately delivered.

Jake: The presentation went perfect I presume?

Caesar didn't answer. He was swirling his glass of whiskey around.

Jake: Guess that bitch delivered it well. She should have.....

Jake wasn't able to finish what he was saying when a splash of whiskey went straight to his face.

He screamed in agony as the whiskey touch the pupil of his eyes.

Jay looking at what Caesar did called him off. He knew what Caesar had in mind. He decided to play along.

Jay: Sir??? That wasn't nice.

Caesar hearing Jay looked at Jake who was now on the floor, in pain. He said sarcastically.

Caesar: Sorry, my hand slipped.

Jay smiled.

Jay: I see. It was all an accident then.

Jake stood up and began shouting. He wasn't gonna let the both of them make him look pathetic. He remembered they weren't the only ones in the room. The board saw everything. Jake looked at them for support but he was surprised to see them turning a blind eye.

Jake: what are you doing! He just ..

Jake didn't finished his sentence as the whiskey glass came flying towards him. Nearly hitting his face.

He became scared.

Caesar: sorry. my hand slipped again.

Caesar said this but Jake knew he was aiming at him.

Jake: Youuuu......

Jay who was beside Jake, touched his shoulder and whispered a sign of warning.

Jay: Careful, Ms. Aika is not here to save you. I can't do that either.

Jake stopped talking. He was sweating profusely. The man in front of him was different. Much fiercer and scarier. Attempting to save his life, he left the room in anger.

Jake's Mind: This is not over yet Caesar.

Caesar looked at the people in front of him.

He was still angry with what happened during Aika's presentation. If only Aika wasn't there to watch, he would have drag Eugene to bits and make him pay. They dare to play this game with him and use Aika against him.

Caesar looked at each of them and said

Caesar: Speak.

The people in front of him were silent.

Caesar: You called me here and no one is speaking.

His aura was getting thicker and thicker. It was emitting intense pressure.