Vacation - 5th Day (1)

On the 5th Day, the group went to Lusty Beg Island. Located in the north of Ireland, a secluded, unique and utterly charming destination offering the perfect location to relax and unwind.

After a long drive going to the ferry stop, the group boarded the ferry and arrived on this wonderful and magical island.

Setting: On Lusty Beg Island

The Robredos were awed with the place. Amazing scenery, a lake and a cabin. Excitement were seen on their faces.

Astrid: Wait till you see our cabin!

The group went inside their cabin.

Tricia: Hala ang ganda! (Amazed at the design and architecture.)

Astrid: I know right. Buti nalang malakas si kuya dito. The place is ours until tomorrow.

Cedrick: We also have a huge pool and mag bonfire tayo mamaya! (Grinning)

Astrid: But first!! SPAAAA time!

While the four were preparing for the Spa, Aika, on the other hand, was exploring the cabin. She went to the terrace, looking at the view of the lake. A calm and subtle view.

Then she noticed someone behind her. She already knew who it was.

Caesar: Do you like it?

Aika: Yeah, the place looks peaceful. Nakaka relax. (Turning at him - Smiling)

Just then a strong wind blew towards them. It blew Aika's hair, strands now misplaced.

As she was about to fix it, Caesar's hand went on ahead. Touching her hair, slowly, putting it behind her ear.

Caesar: You look beautiful.

She was silent for a while. Then, she slowly moved towards him. Closer, near his ears. She whispered.

Aika: I know. (Teasing him with a smile)

Jill: Ate!!!!

Aika: Coming!!!

Leaving Caesar behind. He looked at the lake to unwind. Caesar's ears getting red, his heart beating faster and his smile getting wider.

After fixing their things, the girls went to the spa while Caesar and Cedrick rested inside the cabin.

Setting: At the Spa

The four of them were massaged side by side.

Jill: Ughhh yesss..

Tricia: Ingay mo Jill.

Astrid: So you guys enjoying vacation so far?

Aika: It's great. Really the kind of break we were looking for.

Tricia: Agree ate Aiks. The best vacation.

Jill: Hmm. The best vacation ba talaga or kasi kasama si kuya Ced.