66

NOTE: Some of the content are matured content.
------------------------

Caesar and Diana went inside the restaurant.

Aika was waiting for him as she looked at them coming in.

Looks like everything went well.

She smiled.

She looked at him and asked.

Aika: Starving?

Caesar smiled as he kissed her cheek.

Caesar: Very.

The group ate together having conversations left and right. It was a joyful dinner. Relationship mended and everything was now prepared for their marriage.

Aika went to the balcony to get some air and Caesar followed.

As she looked at the view, the man she loved was hugging her from the back.

She didn't want this to end. The fact that it was all happy. It was all perfect.

She looked at him signaling him what she wanted and he obeyed by kissing her lips.

The night was perfect as both felt mutual to never let go of each other.

Caesar, this time, became bold as he whispered in her ear.

Caesar: Aika,
.
.
.
.
.
.
I want you.
.
.
.
.
.
I want you badly.

She noticed he was serious. She smiled at him.

This was the first time Aika ever wanted someone badly too. She too wanted him very much. She kissed him, dominating his lips as she reply.

Aika: I want you too, hon.

---------------------------
After dinner, the families decided to bade goodbye, they wondered where Aika and Caesar were.

They were nowhere to be found.

Diana remembering Caesar's expression while looking at Aika.

It looks like she was right.

She looked at Leni and apologized.

Diana: looks like my son just loves your daughter so much.

Leni knew what she meant.

She smiled.

Leni: The same way as Aika, my daughter, do.

-----------------------------
Setting: Bedroom - Closed door.

Caesar was carrying Aika and laid her on the bed, gently.

He kissed her. Gently as he could.
He was amazed how wonderful she is.
How lucky he in having her.

He loved her so much. Loving her to the point he couldn't wait anymore.

He took off his shirt in front of her. Aika looked at him. Smiling. Saying that this time, she was ready.

He began kissing her lips, and she received and replied as well  as he caress her neck, controlling her making him kiss her deeply.

He then kissed her neck. Feeling the heat as his lips tasted her skin.

Her body reacted, she moaned as his lips were doing well in arousing her.

His hands began taking her clothes off. This time he had a pleasant view of her. She looked innocent in front of him.

He had the urge to dominate her. To dominate every inch of her.

He began licking her neck as she felt the sensation, she grabbed his hair and making sure he was close to her. Doing what he was supposed to do.