Iloilo (Day 2)

Setting: Aika's room

Aika just woke up from her sleep. It was already 8:30 in the morning. She woke up late. She remembered what happened last night, hearing how sincere he felt for her and her kissing his cheek.

She smiled and blushed. Never would she thought, she would be that daring with him. Aika began to cringe.

Aika's mind: Aika naman. Bakit mo hinalikan. Hinamon mo pa talaga pagkatapos halikan ha.

She rolled over her bed some more until she heard her phone notification.

She reached for her phone. It was a text from him saying.

Caesar's Text: Good morning beautiful? Are you awake na? I made you some coffee. Let's eat breakfast together. :) 

Aika smiled after seeing his text. The cringe thoughts all make sense now. 

Aika's mind: How can I not kiss him when he is this sweet.

She began texting him with a reply.

Aika's text: Good morning. I'll be there in a bit.  :)

She started preparing herself to see him.

--------------------------------

Setting: At the restaurant (9:30)

Caesar was waiting for her and as he saw her walking by. He smiled and went to her.

Caesar: Good morning. Did you sleep well?

Aika nodded in response. He handed her a cup of coffee.

Caesar: Coffee?

She smiled at him and politely accepted it.

Aika: Thank you.

Bernard being there, noticed how the two got closer. 

Bernard: Ahem. May nangyari ba? (Bernard looked at Aika)

Aika didn't want more questions so shifted his attention.

Aika: Ah wala naman. Ano nga pala oras yung presentation?

Bernard knew what she was planning. So he decided not to ask more questions.

Bernard: Mga 10 Aiks. After that balik na ba tayo ng city? Para naman makapagdate, I mean, pasyal kayong dalawa. Bukas pa naman flight niyo diba? (Smiling at the two)

Caesar: I think that's a great idea. Diba Aika? (Looking at her, eyes sparkling)

Aika couldn't help but nod seeing Caesar excited to what Bernard said.

Aika: Para kang bata, as in. (Looking at Caesar laughing.)

Caesar moved closer to her and whispered.

Caesar: Bata? Hmm. Hindi ba pwedeng nababaliw lang sayo kaya gusto kang makasama.

Aika laughed at what she heard. He was always like this, always had this cheezy lines enough to make her smile. This time though, she decided to fight back.

She ran her hand through his hair and playing the strands of it. 

Aika: Caesar? (Smiling)

Caesar: Hmmmm? (Was expecting something from her)

She gently grab his hair, making his head follow to which direction she wanted, closing the gap of her lips and his ear. (She whispered)

Aika: Kulang kapa ata sa kape. Magkape ka ulit. Maaga pa para makipaglandian. (She laughed)

She let go of him. Backed away and proceeded to the presentation proper, smiling at him as she left. He, on the other hand, stood there. Skin red, his hand on the same ear where Aika whispered, trying to control his breathing.