50

Aika: Tumayo ka na Caesar. Dahil kahit anong makaawa gawin mo, di na ako babalik sayo.

She left. She left with Eugene.

But Caesar caught up to her. As she was about to ride his car, he grabbed her hand.

Caesar: Stop Aika. Please. Maawa ka!!!!! Mahal mo ako diba, papakasalan pa kita diba.

Aika couldn't look at him. Her conscience was eating her up but she needed to let him go.

Aika: tama na Caesar, please. Bitawan mo na ako.

Caesar: No! di ako aalis ng wala ka, Aika. I have the ring here. The ring that I promised you, Aika.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Papakasalan kita.. Aika please tumingin ka sakin!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please.

He was standing in front of her, with the ring inside his pocket. He was ready to propose to her. Many things happened. It fall apart fast but he was willing to give it all up for her.

He didn't care if he lose the company. He didn't care if they ridicule him. All he knew is that she was all he need. She was who he needed.

He held her  hand hoping to find a sign that everything would be okay. Hoping she would look at him the same.

Caesar: Aika. Please...

His voice couldn't find the confidence. 

As he looked into her eyes. Her eyes were cold, she was forcing herself to look at him.

Aika: Caesar

For the last time, she caressed his face with her hands. 

For the last time, he felt her warm hands on his skin.

For the last time, they had been intimate.

There was silence. Everything was silent until Aika spoke.

Aika: If there's one wish I want to ask you. Would be able to grant it to me?

Caesar held her hand. He would do anything for her.

He would jump a cliff for her. He would die for her. He would risk everything for her.

He was prepared. He was determined. He was ready as he said.

Caesar: Anything, I would do anything for you Aika.

But those same words were the one stabbed him. Those where the words he shouldn't have said.

Aika breathe deeply. Her eyes looked liked she made her decision.

Aika: Caesar

.
.

.

I wish for you to let me go.

I want to be happy, without you.
But you know what I really wished for Caesar? If I could turn back time?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I wish sana hindi nalang kita nakilala.

Aika left with Eugene while Caesar, still standing, died inside. He lost her.

He lost Aika.

---------------------
Setting: Eugene's Car

" Aika, you're not doing your part of the bargain. Your time is ticking"

This was the text she received. She received from Cha.

She knew what was happening. She knew Caesar returned. She knew he was seeing her.

With that kind of visibility, Aika was afraid because any second she can do anything to Caesar.

So even if she wanted to caress, to hold and to kiss Caesar. She had to let go.

She had to let go.

She needed to let go.

But that was something she shouldn't have done.
----------------------
Setting: Caesar's room

2 bottles of whiskey, all opened. He was chugging it down. It hurts his throat but nothing soothed his heart.

He was remembering her leaving again and again and it was driving him insane. It was driving him crazy!

He had enough, he slammed the glass on the table. Blood dripped from the deep cuts caused by the glass shards.

But he didn't feel any pain from the cuts. He continued to clench the shards asking to feel a different pain but he only felt the pain from his heart.

He wanted Aika. He only wanted Aika at that moment.

The blood from his hand were overflowing. Cuts in his veins, yet he didn't care anymore. Whatever happens to him, so what.

He lost her.

He already lost her

He just want to rest this time. He just want to close his eyes and be done with it. He just want this to be all over.

Caesar fell down to the floor. Now, all hazy. Blood still coming out from him.

Maybe this is the end.

Maybe this is just how it should be

Questions were lingering on his mind.

Will she cry if he dies?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Will she be happy if he dies?

The last words before losing consciousness,  absolutely came from deep inside his heart, as he said.

Caesar: I love you Aika. I'm sorry.

--------------------
Cedrick opened the door. He was concerned about his brother after hearing what happened from Tricia.

As he opened the door, there was blood on the floor. He became scared. He searched for him and he saw Caesar laying on the floor, covered in his own blood.

Unresponsive....

Cedrick, approached him fast, he was not moving at all. There were too much blood lost already.

Cedrick took him to the hospital immediately.
-------------
Setting: Eugene's room

Aika was with Eugene. She didn't care anymore what would happen to her.

Eugene wanted to claim her. He wanted get all of her but as he was doing so, Aika's phone rang..

Aika stopped Eugene.

Aika answered the phone. It was Tricia.

Tricia: Ate, you need to come to the hospital now.

Please.

Aika: Why, what happened Trish?

Tricia: Kuya Caesar he....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He's in a critical condition.
------------------

Author's POV

Goodnight - last update for today.

PS: Nangangailangan na ng pahinga kahit di siya ang kasama.