Dinner (2)

Setting: Restaurant

Cedrick and the Robredos arrived at the restaurant and proceeded to go to their designated table.

Woman: Ced!!!!

The gorgeous woman hugged Cedrick and Tricia glaring intensely out of jealousy.

Tricia's Mind: Ced pala ha. Patay ka sakin mamaya.

Aika and Jill poked Tricia.

Aika: Girl, ramdam ko galit mo hanggang dito.

Jill: Selos na ba yan?

Both of them teasing their sister.

Cedrick: Hi sis, you're early. I missed you. How are you?

Jill and Aika: Ahhh.. Sister.. (Looking back at Tricia who was now fidgeting her fingers because of embarrassment)

Astrid: I'm okay. Really, how long has it been Ced. You changed a lot. Anyways, I'm really excited to meet the girl who captured my little brother's heart. (Looking at Tricia and her sisters)

Cedrick smiled and started to introduce them one by one.

Cedrick: Sis, this is Tricia, my girlfriend. She's a doctor. I met her when I went to the Philippines for the company's expansion meeting. Apparently, she was the one who guided me althrough out the event. Lucky me. (Grinning at her girlfriend)

Astrid: (Went directly to Tricia and held her hands) Hi Tricia! Finally, very nice to meet you. You look gorgeous in person!

Tricia: Hi Ms. Astrid, very.....

Astrid: No just call me Astrid or sister maybe. (Teasingly looked at his brother who is blushing)

Tricia: Nice to meet you too, Astrid! You're more beautiful in person.

Astrid: (Looked at his brother) I like her Ced!

Cedrick, Tricia and the rest of the Robredos couldn't help but laugh.

Tricia: By the way these are my sisters, Aika and Jill and my mom, Leni.

Astrid: Hello everyone. Very nice to meet you. To be honest, I couldn't sleep last night. I was very excited! It's a pleasure to be able to meet the president of the Philippines and your wonderful daughters.

Leni: Thank you Astrid. Thank you din cause looking at Cedrick no, he's a good guy. He treats Tricia well.

Aika: Agree

Jill: Second the motion!

Astrid: Well he better be (looking at Cedrick). Tricia, (looked at Tricia), just tell me if he does something wrong. I'll take care of it.

Cedrick: Sis!!!!!

All of them laughed at the sight of Cedrick. They then proceeded to sit at the table.

Cedrick: Sis, where's brother?

Astrid: He's on his way. Don't worry Ced, that guy is as excited as I am. (Smiling at his brother)

------------
Writer's POV

Hi guys!!! Hope you're enjoying the story so far. 😊