41

Setting: BP Main Office (2 years ago)

Caesar, Aya and Jay got off the car and headed to the Cha's office.

Caesar knew what he was going to face behind these doors. The girl who was always behind the shadow of her twin sister. 

Caesar knew when Sha died. Her twin sister vanished, she secluded herself from everything until now.

Caesar was ready to face her head on or so he thought.

Caesar opened the door and once he saw her. His heart started beating fast. He was ecstatic.

He froze.

Cha was wearing the same clothes, the same way Sha did. She looked like her. From head to toe.

Caesar said in a shaky voice.

Caesar: Sharmaine.

She went to him, closer. She wrapped her hands around his neck and closer to his face.

Cha: I miss you, darling.

The same voice that Sha used whenever she called him

Caesar, was dazed. He melted on the spot. She was getting closer and closer to his lips.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Until Aya stepped in.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Aya: Caesar!

He got back to reality. He pulled himself away from her, quickly.

Cha laughed at the sight that she can manipulate him. I guess it was a good thing that she looked like his ex. 

Cha: Well,  that was close. 

Caesar was furious. She was out of hand. She used her sister just for what? To see him react like that?

Cha looked at him. His gaze pierced her but she wasn't afraid. She had the upper lead.

Caesar: Cha, why are you doing this?

Cha answered without hesitation.

Cha: Because I want you to suffer, Caesar. I want you to crumble. After what you did, you should've just died with her.

Cha walked to him closer. In front of him. Her eyes looking at something despicable.

Caesar: It was an accident Cha. How many times do I have to tell you! 

Cha was angry at what he said.

Cha: And I supposed it was an accident you didn't know she's sick! You cared more about you, your career and she, she...

Cha was tearing up. Crying at this point.

Cha: She had to suppressed everything for you. Delay everything for you. For you to get where you are now. And what did you repay her?

Caesar was silent.

.

.

.

Cha: You killed her.

.

.

.