49

"Aika, mahal mo pa ba ako?"

Leni saw that they needed to talk personally. She left the room with one thing on her mind.

Leni's mind: Caesar, ikaw na bahala sa anak ko.
---------------

Aika hearing the man she longed for couldn't stop the tears from her eyes. He was so near to her now. She wanted to hug him, caress him and kiss him.

But she couldn't.

Aika: Caesar, wag kana lumapit please. Please don't make this hard for us.

But Caesar didn't listen. He knew Aika was hesitating on something but definitely, he knew she was not hesitating in loving him.

Now wrapped around his arms, he said to her.

Caesar: If ayaw mo sakin, then push me away, sampalin mo ako, saktan mo ako dito mismo.

He knew that Aika couldn't because she never stopped loving him. She was lost in words. She didn't know what to say, so Caesar continued for her.

Closer and closer his face nearing her. His lips, in front of hers. As he said.

Caesar: But if you love me, Aika. Don't hesitate. Here and know,

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kiss me.

Aika's lips could not deny his. She reached out to him. Kissing him. Hugging him back. She missed him. She missed her one and only, Caesar. Their lips were inseparable. Him holding her tightly, never wanting to let go.

Her holding him, caressing him as they kissed.
-----------------

Now breaking their lips, Caesar looked at the one he loves. She was tired and her eyes was the evidence that she cried a lot before this happened.

He lifted her up, surprising her, and carried her to the bed.

There, he lay her down with him by her side. Her head on his chest. Wrapping his arms around her like protection.

She can feel his heartbeat. It was soothing. It was peaceful. It was warm.

Caesar kissing her forehead as he noticed some bruises on her skin.

Caesar: Why do you have bruises hon??

Aika looked at him. She didn't know if she should answer or not.

But Caesar wanted an answer from her.

Caesar: Hon, tell me. Please.

She couldn't deny after hearing his concerned voice. She knew she had to tell him.

Aika spoke a name that made Caesar's blood boil.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aika: Eugene..

He hugged her tight. So this was happening when he was away. That bastard got a hold of her. He wanted to break Eugene's neck asap.

But as we thought all looked okay, all were fixed. May mga bagay na sisira at sisira parin sa katahimikan na ating minimithi.

Aika phone rang. She received a text from someone. Looking at it, she immediately changed. Her heart was beating fast. She was scared.

She looked at him, Caesar was confused.

Caesar: Who texted you?

But she didnt answer him. She just said to him.