Dinner (5)

Setting: Restaurant

Waiter distributed the menu.

Tricia eyeing on the Salmon and Cedrick looking at her.

Cedrick's Mind: She's so adorable.

Cedrick: Do you want salmon, love? (Talking to Tricia)

Astrid: Yes! The salmon and steak here are to die for. Let's order those? (Looking at the group)

Getting an agreement from the group. Caesar called the waiter.

Caesar: We would like to order 2 orders of Salmon, 2 orders of Churassco, 2 orders of Plancho de Pollo ....

While Caesar was still ordering, Aika turned to Tricia.

Aika: Trish, ang dami ata ng inoorder niya. (Whispered)

Tricia: (Turning to Cedrick with a worried look) Love mauubos ba natin yan? (Whispered)

Cedrick: (Smiled at how adorable his girlfriend is) Don't worry Love, Ate Aiks. Mauubos natin yan. You just have to taste the food.

Caesar broke their conversation...

Caesar: For the drinks? Do you guys drink wine?

Leni: Ah, yes pero I think madami na yung inorder natin. We'll just go with water or juice nalang siguro.

Her daughters all agree with a nod.

Caesar: No, I insist. Jill just graduated and we got the chance to meet you guys today. So I think, this calls for a red wine celebration. Waiter, bring us Pinot Noir, Heron. An aged one if available. Sis, Cedrick??

Astrid: I'll go with Chapin, old fashioned.

Cedrick: Just water, I'm driving them later so no alcohol for me.

Caesar: Alright. One glass of whiskey for me.

The waiter listed and nodded in response and proceeded to the kitchen to prepare their orders.

Caesar: So how's your vacation here in New York?

Aika: It was fun. We got the chance to try a lot of food and visited a lot of places.

Leni: We saw Taylor Swift in NYU.

Tricia: Mama di maka move on kay Taylor Swift. (Laughing)

Caesar: Yeah, I've heard from the news that she attended too. Did Cedrick went with you guys?

Tricia: Unfortunately no, he was busy with work daw eh.

Caesar: What? How could you choose work over them. (Jokingly annoying his brother)

Jill: Yeah Cedrick, how could you? (Teasing)

Aika: Hala ka Cedrick.

Astrid: Red flag

Tricia: Hmmm...

Leni laughing.

Cedrick: Love, it was urgent. I told you naman and.... (explaining profusely)

The group laughed at Cedrick's expression.

Caesar: We were joking. Calm down Cedrick. (Laughing at his brother). So, what's your plan after New York?

Leni: We will be going back to the Philippines tomorrow.

Astrid: No. That's too soon. Can't you guys stay for a bit. (Puppy eyes)

Cedrick: Tita Leni has work pa kasi sis. That's why they're going back.

Astrid: How about the three of them?