64

Aika held his hand tight. Never wanting to let go. But he wasn't holding in to her.

She kept calling his name, over and over but he didn't respond.

He was getting farther and farther. She shouted yet her voice wasn't heard

She kept trying.

But she lost him.
---------------------
Setting: Plane going to Manila
Everyone was sleeping except Caesar.

Aika woke up from her dream. Tears running from her eyes.

Caesar who just noticed became flustered.

Caesar: What happened hon?

Aika wiping her tears.

Aika: Wala hon. I just dreamt of something.

Caesar embraced her in his arms. Kissing her forehead. Making her comfortable.

Caesar: It's okay hon. It was just a dream.

Aika nodded and said.

Aika: Yeah, it's only a dream.

Caesar let go of her and held her hand. He played with her fingers, amaze how each perfectly fitted his. He kissed her hand. Looking into her eyes as he said.

Caesar: I love you, Aika.

Her heart fluttered. It always does when it was him. His words were honey, sweet and tempting.

She was always enchanted and wanting for more.

Aika smiled and replied.

Aika: I love you too, Caesar.

She proceed to put her lips where it should be.

On his.

He liked it. Every taste of her lips, it was to die for. He wanted more and more. Addicted to it.

He raised her chin, making her lips more accessible to his.

He loved it.

Kissing for a minute or so, they stopped.
Forehead on each other, gasping for air, both of them. Yet smiling, as if air wasn't the important matter here anymore.

Caesar bit his lips and said to her.

Caesar: Aika, you always make me insane. Every inch of you, I want it. All of it.

Aika smiled. He was obsess. He was fixated. He was inlove. She knew that as she replied.

Aika: I know. And I know you want me that bad but.

She looked at her mother and siblings and looked at him back.

He smiled and understood. She proceeded to put her hands in his cheeks. Closer, lips inches apart and said.

Aika: Hon, can you wait?

She said this. Smiling at him. Challenging him. Caesar laughed. This is why he loved her.

When it's her, things get exciting, he always looked forward for her surprises. Wanting more and more.

Caesar: No matter how long that would take, I would wait. I would wait if in the end, I can marry you Jessica Marie Aika Robredo.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The wait will be always worth it if its you hon.

Aika loved his reply. She kissed his forehead as she said this words in sincerety.

Aika: This time, Caesar. Both of us will be happy but not with someone else. With each other. So hon, make sure to not let go. Please don't let me go.

Caesar smiled and assured her.

Caesar: I will never let go, Aika.

He kissed her lips once again and muttered the words firmly

Caesar: Never.

-------------------
The group arrived in Manila. The Robredos went home and Caesar, Astrid and Cedrick went to their hotel to get some rest. They have agreed to meet at dinner.

As Caesar went inside the room with Cedrick and Astrid, a woman was standing in front, waiting for them

Caesar knew who it was. How can he not.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
How can he not know his own mother.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Diana: Hello Caesar.

He ignored her. Never said hi. But the only thing he said to her was.

Caesar: If you're done with the pleasantries,

He looked at her and said in a stern and cold voice.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Caesar: If your done, get out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Caesar proceeded to go to his room. Closing it. Not looking back at her for a reaction.

Astrid and Cedrick were dumbfounded.

But Diana, she wasn't shocked. How can she be?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This treatment.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The treatment from him was something she deserved after everything she did.

Astrid: Mom, he didn't mean it.

Cedrick: yeah mom, kuya was just in a bad mood.

Diana smiled to the both of them. She embraced her children. Oh how she missed them.

Diana: Thank you, both of you. But me and your brother need some time. I can't make him do things he doesn't want to.

Maybe, the only thing I can do is support him from behind.

Diana smiled but her smile had a trace of hurt. Astrid didn't like it.

Astrid wanted to fix this. Both have already suffered, she needed to fix this.

Astrid: Mom, would you like to join us for dinner?

Cedrick was alarmed because Caesar might not like it. Astrid stop him with her palm.

Diana was confused and asked.

Diana: Would he like it?

Astrid responded.

Astrid: He might not like it. Actually, he might hate it..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But one thing is for sure, Aika would love you to come.
.
.
.
.
.

With that, what can he do?
-----------------------
Author's POV

Small update for the weekend kasi need natin ng rest.

Ang tanong, Caesar, can you wait? 🤔

PS:
Mahal, ngayong araw naalala kita
Pero parang ang puso ayaw kanang makita.
Eto na ba ang minimithing kalayaan
Kalayaan sa pag ibig na aking inalagaan.