48

Leni saved Aika from Eugene. But was she truly saved?

Aika was now sitting inside the car, her eyes , looking at it seems to have already gave up on life. She lost the one she cared, love and want the most.

Caesar. Her one and only.

Tears were running down from her eyes. She just wanted this all to stop. She just wanted to wake up from this nightmare.

But she can't, because this is reality.

.

.

.

.

Reality of her living, without Caesar.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Leni looked at her daughter. If she could only save her but this was something Aika could only do by herself. Leni, herself, was a spectator, a spectator on how her daughter would turn her life to the way she wanted it to be.

The way she would be happy.

The way Caesar and her can be both happy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Robredos arrived at the condo. Aika went straight to her room and for 2 days never came out. 

She was secluding herself from society, from everything and everyone else. 

Leni couldn't take it anymore. She went to her room and talk sense to her.

Now, Leni and Aika were all alone in  Aika's her room.

Aika just lay there, lifeless. Leni called her.

Leni: Aika.

But she didn't respond. She was just laying there, staring blankly at the wall. Tired, hurt and broken.

Leni looking at her was hurt. She and her father never wanted this to happen to her. She never hoped it would happen to her.

Leni: Aika, everything will be alright,

Aika's, hearing her mother, sat down. She knew it will never be okay. It won't be. How can it be? When the one she loved the most was gone.

Wala ng natira sa kanya.

Mismo ang taong mahal niya,

Siya mismo ang nagparaya.

Aika: No, ma. It will never be. Sinira ko na ma. Hindi ko na mababalik pa.

.

.

.

.

.

Di na siya babalik pa! Di na babalik si Caesar!

.

.

.

.

.

She shouted and screamed from her lungs. Tears dropped from her eyes. She was gasping for air. She wanted to hurt herself. She wanted to stop everything. She wanted to disappear.