60

"Sha, will you be angry if I marry him?"

She lost all hope but what she said wouldn't make her happy. She wouldn't want Caesar to marry someone he doesn't love.

Aya: You would hate me for this but Sha why did you have choose him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Why did you have to choose him over me."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She closed her eyes and remembered Sha. Everything she is and was.

She opened her eyes and caress the grave stone.

Aya: What if I'll go with you, Sha?

"Would that make everything better?"

"That would break her, Aya"

A woman from behind said these words.

She was standing behind with a man Aya also knew.

She was an epitome of beauty just like Caesar is. The man also a description of beauty just as Sha is.

Aya hugged the woman. Cried in her arms just like a little girl asking support.

The woman hugged her tight and looked at the grave as she said.

Woman: Looks like you broke a lot of hearts when you left Sha.

The woman then looked at the man and she was determined to say these words him.

"It looks like we should interfere this time Eric. These kids won't be able to carry the burden anymore."

The man named Eric, nodded and said.

"Yes, it looks like it Diana. I'll prepare everything."

--------------------
Setting: Caesar's room

Caesar's fist, it was bleeding as he punched the wall, again and again.

Angry.

Angry of what he would do if any of this happened.

Angry at himself for being weak.

Angry at the world who always takes everything away from him.

It was unfair.

Everything was unfair.

He just wanted to love her but everytime he did, everything just goes downhill. Everything gets broken.

But this time it was different, he had to leave her.

He had to leave Aika.

It broke his heart. His knees found the floor. He just want this all to be over.

He thought of thoughts, he was already tired of this unfair treatment of life.

These words came out from his mouth, losing all hope.

"What if I just end it all here. Would that make it all better."

He didn't notice someone went inside his room.

A voice replied to what he said.

"That will never be the answer Caesar. It will crush my daughter's heart."

It was Leni.

Leni just came from a business trip and decided to visit the kids. She knew Caesar was there and she had to talk to him. She went to his room with Astrid and Caesar.

Now, she found him in this state.

She lowered herself and hugged Caesar just as a mother comforting his son.

Leni: Caesar, dying will never be the answer. Alam ko mahirap pero dapat kayanin natin.

"Di tayo ilalagay sa sitwasyon na to if we could not handle it"

Caesar looked at her. Tears were flowing from his eyes.

Caesar: Tita, I have to leave Aika this time. This time baka di na ako bumalik.

Leni saw how hurt he was.

He really loved Aika to this point.

Leni smiled.

Leni: Would that be the only solution? You will never know, you haven't tried yet.

"Caesar, in this world, someone will always take your happiness away from you but don't let them be."

"Guard your happiness and if they'd be able to take it. Fight for it and retrieve it."

"Anak, hindi pa huli ang lahat. May magagawa ka pa."

She was right. Indeed, Leni was right. Caesar nodded and kept every words she said.

Leni: Treat your wounds first, Aika would be worried if these worsened.

Leni asked Cedrick to assist his brother to get treatment from Tricia.

The two left leaving Leni and Astrid alone in the room.

Astrid: Tita Leni, were you the one who made it possible? Kuya Caesar wasn't supposed to go inside the country because a certain someone used his power to do so (Eugene).

Leni: Yes, ako ang naghanap ng paraan to let him go inside the country.

Astrid was curious and asked.

Astrid: Why?

Leni: The world has been unfair to the both of them. Gusto lang naman nila magmahalan pero palagi silang nasasaktan.

Baka, this time, things will be different if someone would look after them and prepare the road for them.

Sa tingin ko that would make a huge difference. Would you agree?

Astrid smiled. She was right. They were all just spectators before. They had the chance to help but they didn't. The two ended up broken, they had to watch the two drift apart and become empty.

They had a choice to help but they didn't.

The two felt alone facing everything. The pressure exceeded what they could only handle.

Astrid also wanted to change. She wanted her brother to be happy. And Aika made that possible.

Astrid knew which road to take this time as she said.

Astrid: Tita Leni, this time, let me help as well.
-------------------------

Author's POV

Would you agree?
It will make a huge difference if we are able to help someone in need.
Give them hope
Or maybe give them a hand.

If so, let us help 😌
Hate will always be there pero radikal parin ang magmahal. 💞

Plays Rosas ❤️

PS:
You loved how Leni brought hope.
Let me give hope to the readers as well, A.

🫠🫠🫠