Vacation - 2nd Day (1)

The flight was filled with laughter, catching up, pang aasar kela Tricia and Cedrick and Astrid learning tagalog.

3 hours before landing, the plane was filled with silence.

Tricia sleeping in Cedrick's shoulder while Cedrick holding her hand while sleeping.

Astrid getting her beauty rest beside Caesar.

Jill sleeping on Aika's shoulder while her sister crossing her arms while sleeping.

Caesar, on the other hand, wide awake, reading a book.

He glanced at his brother and Tricia.

Caesar's Mind: Ang landi naman ata ng kapatid ko. Kahit matulog, gusto parin magka holding hands. (Let out a small laugh)

Caesar looked in front of him. It was Aika, sleeping.

Caesar's mind: Her breathing is still, she has long eyelashes pala.

Caesar unconsciously looked at her for a while before coming to the conclusion.

Caesar's mind: She's beautiful.

He then noticed her skin react as the temperature on the plane became colder.

Caesar waved at the flight attendant.

Caesar: Bring me a blanket.

The attendant brought the blanket and returned to his station.

Caesar spread the blanket and slowly covered Aika with it. Getting closer to her.

He smiled at the sight of her. Her scent, it was sweet, lovely. It smelled good. He noticed strands of her hair covered her face. His hand getting closer to those strands. Longing to touch her but a few centimeters away, he clenched his fist.

He returned to his seat, sat down, covered his eyes with his hand.

Caesar's mind: This is driving me insane.

(Few minutes before landing.)

Flight Attendant: We will be arriving within 5 minutes sir. (Talking to Caesar then returned to his station)

Caesar closed the book he was reading, took off his reading glasses.

Aika slowly waking up from the faint sound she heard from the attendant.

She noticed the blanket. Confused, he looked at Caesar.

Caesar: The attendant saw that you were shivering and covered you up with the blanket kanina. Let's wake them up na. (Smiling)

The group arrived at their hotel around 1 am Dublin time. They have reserved 2 interconnecting rooms. The Robredos on one room and the 3 on other one.

Since it was late, the group decided to call it a day.

--------------------

Setting: At the Intercontinental - Dublin (6 am)

Caesar wide awake, with little sleep. Still reminiscing yesterday with one thought on his mind "This is absurd".

He then woke up his siblings. The three of them went to the common living room. Exact time when Tricia and Jill also went outside their room.

Cedrick: Good morning Jill. Good morning love.

Cedrick went to his Tricia. Kissed her forehead while his hands wrapped on her waist.

Tricia: Good morning love. (Smiling at her boyfriend - wrapping her hands on his broad shoulders.)

Astrid coughed loudly, enough to distract the two and separate.

Jill: Ang aga niyo pa lumandi.

Astrid and Caesar laughed at Jill's comment.