Iloilo (Day 1)

Setting: Ninoy Aquino Airport

Aika arrived at the airport carrying her things. Enough for the an two days trip. Going inside, she saw a familiar man standing. He seems to be waiting for someone.

The man turned around and his eyes met hers.

Caesar: I was waiting for you.

Caesar went over to her and carried her bag.

Caesar: Let's go?

She nodded and followed. She smiled at the thought that this time, she wasn't travelling alone.

---------------

After an hour flight, the two arrived in Iloilo.

The place known as the City of Love.

Setting:  Iloilo Airport

Aika was texting someone. Caesar was looking at her, curious who she was texting.

Caesar: Are you waiting for someone?

Aika smiled. She noticed how he was curiously looking at her. She wanted to tease him.

Aika: Yes, I'm waiting for Bernard.

Caesar was alarmed with what he heard. He wanted to know who Bernard is. Was he someone he should be wary? He wanted to ask when someone called Aika.

Aika! the man shouted. Coming over to her.

Caesar looking at the man. He started feeling irritated and annoyed. He glared at the guy.

He was jealous.

Aika seeing his reaction had only one thought in mind.

Aika's mind: Ang cute niya.

Bernard: Hi Aika, kanina pa po kayo?

Aika: Hindi, kakadating lang namin. (looking at Caesar) Bernard, this is Caesar, representative of one of our sponsors. Caesar this is Bernard, our tour guide slash the person who will take care of us while we're in Iloilo.

She went closer to Caesar and whispered.

Aika: And he has a girlfriend. So stop looking at him na parang kakainin mo siya.  (She laughed)

Hearing what she said, Caesar felt embarrassed. But she kept laughing.

Caesar's mind: Well, at least she's happy.

Bernard went to Caesar and introduced himself.

Bernard: Hello po. I'm Bernard (Offering Cedrick his hand)

Caesar: Hi Bernard. Caesar. Nice to meet you (Returning the handshake)

Bernard: So I know you guys are gutom na. Ay wait, hungry pala. (Remembered that Caesar is not Filipino)