The dinner

Gia:
I woke , I heard some noises, I went downstairs to know where were the noises. It was mom, cooking something, she was kinda agitated.
"Uhh, good morning!" I said while looking at mom preparing something, I was confused.
"Hello darling" said mom.
"What are you doing?"
"I'm cooking"
"For who?"
"For our new guest"
"Ohhh, I see"
"Well, help me, I can't do this all alone"
"Fine"
I went to my room to dress up because I was on my pajamas. Then I went down to help mom, we stayed all day in the kitchen, mom was very excited about this date.It camed night, I dress up something simple, mom was dressed like a queen, and Minho dressed up with simple clothes, like me. We waited to come the mysterious guy that we found out about him yesterday, kinda crazy. After a long time, a man,camed in. He was kinda handsome, don't get me wrong, I didn't fell for him, he is too old for me.
"Toto, these are my children, Minho the youngest, and Gia the oldest"
"Kids this is Toto, my new boyfriend" said again mom with a big smile.
"Hello" said Toto with a smile 😊
"Hii" we said, we are kinda shy, it is a new beginning.
"We'll sit down, and make yourself comfortable" said mom. Toto sat in the kitchen were was all the food on the table and candles there. Mom went to hall to put Totos jacket, me, Minho and Toto we were all three, my god, it's the most awkward situation in my life, we just sat down.
"Well, Gia what do you do for living?" Asked Toto.
"Uhh, I love to draw" I think is the most awkward response ever.
"Wow, well what you draw often?"
"I draw often people, many celebrities"
"Cool, and what are you doing for living?" Said Toto to Minho.
"Well I like sports, especially cars, me and Gia watch on Sunday, Formula 1"
"You guys are big fan?"
"Well it's a cool sport, and we don't have nothing to do, soo that's why we watch it, we are not very big fan. We don't know many teams from F1" I said.
"Ohh I understand"
"Did you know that Toto is a boss in F1" said mom walking at the table and sits.
"Really! What team?" Me and Minho said together.
"At Mercedes"
"Wow" we said.
"And I have a surprise" said Toto.
"Well we have a surprise" said mom. I'm thinking if mom is pregnant.
"What surprise?" Said Minho kinda scared.
"Well we gonna have a new life. we gonna travel all the world, because of F1 race, what do you guys thing?" Said mom.
"Cool, but when we gonna go?"
"Tomorrow" Said mom.
"Tomorrow!!"
"Well I thought that you guys know" said Toto.
"Well I forgot" said mom while she was smiling
I was kinda shocked, I'm not that person to travel all the world, but is is a good idea, I think. I look to Minho he was happy.
"Well I hope to like the idea" said mom while she and Toto were holding hands.
"Yeah, I like it" I said.
"Me too" said Minho.
And then mom and Toto kissed.
"Ewww, they look gross ,, whispered Minho to me.
"Shut up" I whispered.
After some talk, we get to know about Toto, he was kinda cool, he talked about his job to be a f1 boss, and it's a little bit hard,after he left. We went to our room to make our luggage. After I finished my luggage, I went to Minho, to talk a little bit. He was looking at a photo, it was a photo of him, me and dad. A tear drop on his cheek.
"Hey what's wrong?" I asked him.
"Uhhh....... Nothing just this photo" said Minho.
"Minho, dad is from the past"
"Just, I wish to be a normal family again, with dad, even though we couldn't see him very often"
"You know is more ok us three, with dad, nothing was perfect with him, if he's gonna be here, he is doing for fame"
"You're right..."
"Well, we have together, no matter what" I said.
Minho looks at the photo, and destroys the photo.
"Dad is from the past" said Minho after destroyed the photo, he had some tears.
"Minho, tomorrow is gonna be a new beginning. We gonna be a happy family again, but not with dad"
"Ok, good night!"
"Good night"
I hug Minho tight, he is just nine, he needs a father figure, after dad left us, he wasn't the same, that happy kid. For him, I'm his dad and mom, I love him a lot, and I think this new beginning is chance our life in a good way. I left his room and I went to go to sleep. I'm very excited about tomorrow.