The party

Gia:

This is my dress for the party

This is my dress for the party. Hope to see that boy again, known as number ten. We got in the party. Mom and Toto were dancing together, Minho was dancing, and I wa sat the bar. I was trying to draw something. And then I saw him..... number ten, fast I started to draw, he was so handsome with that suit, his hair was blonde wild. But I hate the fact that I don't know nothing about him, I don't know what is his name, I'm so stupid. Like I fell in love with a boy that I met for some minutes. His eyes met me, we had a strong eye contact, and started to walk towards me. Fuck, I covered my draw, not to see my draw, he will thought that I was crazy for him. But it was too late.
Pierre:
I was dancing, all alone until someone catch my eye, it was a girl, at the bar, I think she was the girl from the sits, that girl who drew me. I walk up to her, after I walk toward her I saw her drawing me again.
"Hello the draw girl!" I said.
"And now I have a new nickname?" Asked the girl.
"Well if I don't know your name......."
"Yeah, but I don't know your name too"
"And what's my nickname then?"
"Number ten"
"Ohh because of the my number?"
"Yep"
"Well, what your real name? I need to know you a little bit"
"My real name is Gia Kim, and why do you want to know me?"
"Because you are a mysterious girl"
"Tell me about yourself, mysterious boy"
"My name is Pierre. Pierre Gasly"
"Well nice to meet you Pierre Gasly"
"Nice to meet you Gia Kim"
"You probably think that I'm a weird that I draw you"
"No, I think that you are a cool girl"
"A cool girl?"
Yeah, cool girl. Tell me more about you"
"What do you want about me?"
"Why are you here?"
"I'm here because my stepdad he was invited to this party and he took me, my brother and my mother"
"And who is your step dad? Maybe I know him"
"His name is Toto Wolff"
"Really!"
"Yeah....."
"Wow"
"Tell me about you too"
"I'm a French guy, who work at AlphaTauri"
"Wow, a simple presentation, good"
"But you didn't tell me where do you come from"
"Well Pierre, you are very curious"
"You make me"
"I'm from California, my mom from Korea, my father from Korea too, and my brother is from California. I'm American but with Asian looks"
I laughed a little bit. She was awesome, she is very different from other girls, she has these dark brown eyes, and the brown  hair is just perfect. Maybe I fall for her.
"Do you see me brother over there" she said while she was pointing at her brother dancing with another girl.
"He just met her for two minutes ago" she said very confused.
"Are you jealous?"
"Noo, it's just weird, he is nine years old and he has a girlfriend. I'm 23 years old and I don't have a boyfriend"
"Well maybe you can get one soon"
"In a another life"
"Why in another life?"
"No one likes me"
"Well I like you, I don't like you as a lover"
I lied, I like her more than a friend. But it's weird that I just met her in some minutes and aleardy I am in love with her. But this is my heart.
Gia:
"I knew" I replied, my heart was beating very fast, why? I really don't know.
"Well, when can you give your draw?"
"Of you?"
"Yes, it's a really good draw"
"Thank you, maybe tomorrow, I don't really know"
Me and this French boy, I mean Pierre. We always looked at our eyes, that's why my heart was beating very fast. His blue eyes were interesting, and his smile. Ohhh he's soo sweet.
"Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked.
"Why?"
"Because I don't want you to be in trouble, because of me"
"No, I don't have, if I did I wasn't here"
"Yeah, good point"
I received a message, it was Minho, he said that we need to go home. Really, they can't wait for some minutes, or hours, but I don't want to make scandal.
"With regret, I had to go home, Pierre"
"Really"
"Yeah, I hope to see you again" then I left. I went home, after I get home I dressed in my pajamas. I was thinking about Pierre. I need to talk a little bit with Minho. I camed into his room, he was crying.
"Hey.... What's wrong?!?" I asked Minho and sat next to him, maybe he was crying because he miss our home.
"You know the girl who I danced, tonight"
"Yeah....."
"She said that she's gonna dance with another boy because he's more handsome"
"That happend at the party?"
"Yes" said Minho sobbing.
"And you cry for a dumb girl!" I said angrily.
"YES"
"Minho, your nine years old and you cry for a girl that didn't want to dance with you"
"yes"
"You are sooo stupid"
"I'm soo stupid in love"
"Do you want a slap on you face"
"From who?"
"From me or from mom"
"Noo, please don't call mom"
"Ok, but don't cry, she's just a girl, you gonna find another one, at a good age"
"Fine"
I hugged him tight.
"Now, tell me about the boy you talked at the party" he said.
"Well......."
"You talked with number ten?!?"
"YES"
"And how it was?"
"It was great"
"Just Great?"
"Well we talked about ourselves, he said that he loves my draw and more"
"Where he is from?"
"Ohhh, that why you asked me, to know if he's Italian or not"
"Yep"
"He's from France"
"Really!"
"Yeah, well you guessed wrong this time"
"Yeah but you guessed wrong too"
" I know"
"Well it's kinda late, can I sleep with you?"
"Why?"
"It's just weird to sleep here all alone, just this night"
"Ok"
We went to our room and we fall asleep.