You, again

Gia:
I arrived at the hospital and I saw a man who I wanted to kill him, but thought twice. It was Toto in the hall with Lulu.
"Why are you here?!" I screamed.
I took his shirt more closer to me very aggressively. But Lulu stopped me.
"Calm down!" She yelled.
"Why are you here?" I asked again.
"I'm here to see Jiwoo" he respond.
"After you said that we have to be in separate ways, and now you want to see my mom, you little-"
"That's enough!" Screamed Lulu.
"We don't need to fight here, is not good for Jiwoo" said Lulu.
Everyone was silent, I was so mad because Toto he came here after he told me that is better for us to be in different ways, Omg, I want to kill him. I left, I didn't want to see mom, I neared just to relax, after my anger moment. After some time Lulu comes home.
"Gia what was that?" She asked very angry.
"What are you saying?"
"When Toto arrived"
"Lulu, he's just a big fat jerk, like he said that we need to be in separate ways, but then after some weeks he cames to mom hospital to see her. Would you punch him in the face? Cause I do"
"Gia just calm down"
"No, I won't calm down until this Toto will leave, and until I have Minho back"
"You are mad that you can't get back Minho?"
"YES! I want him back, Kim Shen is a monster, He will torture Minho"
"Don't talk about your father like that, he's your father after all, blood by blood"
"I don't give a fuck about blood by blood, he didn't think about it when he slapped me"
"Gia, he was angry"
"No! He wasn't!"
Then I went back to my room, crying. I'm feeling useless, I can't do nothing for Minho, for mom. I feel like no one understands me, I feel like I speak another language that no one knows it, just Pierre knows it. I was watching my bracelet, it feels like he's holding my hand. I went though my phone, I saw Pierre's profile on WhatsApp. I click on his profile and saw our messages. When we talked for hours and said that we love eachother, but that's was months ago. I knew that  he block me. I click on the voice message and said.
"Hi Pierre! I know you can't see my message because probably you blocked me. I just needed to talk about my feeling, because I feel like no one understands me, just you. Minho right now it's with his father, Kim Shen, that I hate him. And I need to do something for him. Mom is in coma. And Toto camed today to see mom, after he told me to be in separated way. I don't know what is happening to me, but when I close my eyes. I feel your hand around mines, and I feel you hugging me when I wear your t-shirt. Pierre, even though we broke up. All my mind is you, only you, and I'm trying to forget you for once, but I can't. I still love you, but I know that we can't be together, and I need to forget you. I know you can't see this message, so I needed to feel like I'm talking to you, but I remember that you're not here with..... me"
Then I send the message, it was with one tick, so he didn't receive my message. That is good.
Pierre:
I was on my bed thinking about my conversation with Toto. Until I received a message, I took up my phone to see who send me, and I saw Gia's profile on my phone, I smiled soo hard. She send me a voice message, I click on the message and listen. After listening her broken voice, she thought that I blocked her, it's soo hard to see my princess saying that she loves me, but we can't be together. It hurts soo bad, I want to give her a hug. She is soo strong for everything that she does, she needs someone, she thinks that I'm the only one. That hurts me, that I can't do nothing to save her. I click on the call icon, and called her, I need to talk to her.
Gia:
I tried to sleep, until I heard my phone ringing, when I took my phone to see who it was. But I saw Pierre calling me, Fuck! But how? Fast I went to WhatsApp and saw that he saw my message, fuck! He saw it. I responded, I went silent.
"Are you okay?" He said with a sleepy voice.
"I-I'm Fine" I said.
"I heard your message"
"Well, it was for someone else"
"Someone else that his name is Pierre Gasly?"
"I'm sorry"
"You don't have to be sorry"
"I thought that you blocked me"
"No, I didn't, I still have your number"
"I'm sorry for everything that I did to you"
"You didn't do nothing to me, you are an angel. I love you"
"I love you too, but"
"But we can't be together"
"Sometimes soulmates can't be together" I said with tears in my eyes.
"Let's be this our last conversation"
And we talked about what we love, he told me about his lowest podiums and he doesn't know what to do with F1, his lost. I really need to hug him so much.
Pierre:
We talked about everything. She told me about her father, about Minho, about her mom. And Toto, that camed to see Jiwoo. My angel is all broken, it was hard to see my princess all depressed. My only person that I love now is different. After our last conversation. I cried all night, my summer break is not how I expected. Now, I really have to forget her.