My last pain

Gia:
I went to mom, I entered in her room very quietly. It was sad to see mom, just laying there doing nothing. Toto was outside sleeping on the chairs. I took my drawing notebook and draw mom sleeping. She was like sleeping beauty.
"Mom, I will always love you, and please don't cry if I will leave some day" I said.
"Bye mommy" I whispered and I kissed her forehead.
Then quietly I left the room. Toto was still sleeping, I still hate him. I went to Lolo's grave, it was a summer night, still quite. I love this quite. I missed Lolo.
"Now what I'm gonna do? Fighting for what? Sometimes is better just to give up" I said.
"We will be together soon" I said.
Then I took out in my pocket a small knife, I was ready to stabb myself. I don't see the point of living, like my Father hates me, my mom is in a coma, and I don't know when she will wake up, and my little brother is with my father, and the person who I love I can't be with. Soo, I'll do it.
Toto:
These days I slept in hospital.I was half asleep, when I saw Gia enter Jiwoo's room. I pretend to sleep cause I didn't want to make a scandal. Then I saw her leaving, I followed her, she went to her grandfather's grave, I saw her with a small knife. Fuck, I need to do something. I can't let Gia kill herself. So jumped on her andpulled away her knife.
"What the fuck are you doing!" she screamed!
"Stopping to kill yourself!" I yelled back.
"Why do you care?"
"I don't know, I just care about you"
"Toto, if you want to be a good person. Please give me back my knife, and this is gonna be my last pain"
"I won't, Gia you deserve to be in this world think about your mom and about Minho"
She started to cry, I went up to her and hug her. After I think a hour of crying, we sat on the bench in front of Lolo's grave.
"Why do you care about when you told me to be separated ways?" She asked.
"I was drunk in that night"
"You are lying"
"Ask Lewis"
"Ok, I trust you then"
"Gia, why did you want to kill yourself?"
"I don't see the point of living, my mom is in a coma, and my brother is away
"Gia you need to be here, Minho needs you and your mom"
Everything went silent for some minutes. Then I break the silent.
"I have many questions to ask you"
"Ask me then"
"Why do you hate your father?"
"He used me"
"Why do you mean?"
"He used my love against boxing. He knew that I loved him so much that I could do everything so that he could love me for once.." she said with some tears in her eyes.
"Now I understand, you wanted to be loved"
"Yes"
"Then you found... Pierre"
"Who is Pierre?"
"Gia! Don't act like you don't know him"
She went silent. She started to cry again.
"He was the only one who really loved me, he really changed me"
"Your mom always blamed herself because you didn't have enough love. She knew that you hated her"
"I hated the fact that she was very busy. She didn't have much time with me. But the only one who really loves me was, Lolo, Minho, and Pierre"
"If I'm being honest. I'm very proud of you"
"Why are you proud of me?"
"Because you fighted for everyone that you love. And to come from America to France to see your ex stepdad and your boyfriend, it's really amazing. You are strong. You see no one is ready for life. Life is really weird"
I put my hand on her back.
"You don't have to fight alone, anymore" I said
"You won't leave us?"
"No I won't"
"Home?"
"Yes.."
We went back to Gia's house. Then we saw Sun-Young, crying until she met Gia. She hugged Gia very tight.
"Omg! Where have you been?" Asked Sun-Young to Gia.
"I was at Lolo's grave"
"And you wanted to kill yourself ?"
"How you know that Gia wanted to kill herself?" I asked.
"Gia left a note saying goodbye, I thought that it was too late to find her"
"Well it wasn't too late"
Sun-Young hugged Gia, then I hugged them too. It was hard to see the Kim family falling apart, I have to protect them.
Gia:
Maybe Toto was right. Why I did I want to kill myself? All I wanted to have it was just Love. Talking to Toto i realised that he really cares about me. I was just thinking about Mom, Minho and Pierre. Right now I have to just relax.