You are with me now

Gia:
It was the day. The day of my biggest match. I was really nervous, I get dressed and get outside from my room, and I saw mom. She made a big smile and went up to me and hugged me.
"Good luck!" Said mom with some tears.
"Thank you"
"Are you ready?"
"Kinda, I really don't know"
"Hey! I know that you can win"
"Thank you. I really need to go, bye"
hugged her and went, right now I'm gonna training.
Pierre:
I was in the airport fighting with the man with the tickets. I was fighting with him because he told me that the plane is late and I know that they were other planes that they were going to America.
"I want to see my girlfriend from America. So please get me a ticket for America" I yelled.
Next to me was Charles very embarrassed about me. He tried to calm me but I was raging mad. He was looking at me like I was speaking Chinese.
"Ok Mister Pierre Gasly. You gonna have a plane in 30 minutes" said the man with the tickets.
That's good, very good I hugged Charles and I went on the plane. I was waiting to go, I'm really nervous.
Time past and I was really bored, i was just watching Gia's instagram. Until I heard that we arrived in America. Yess baby, and now I just need to see my princess. I know that we gonna be together. nothing will separate us. I got off the plane, that American air and the American people. I called an American friend and we went to California. And suddenly I arrived at Gia's door, my heart was beating so fast I didn't know what to do, I take a deep breath and I touch the ring bell. Then the door is opening and saw a little man, Minho, my favourite character.
"Pierre!" Said Minho ackward.
"Minho... Hii!"
He closed the door and goes outside.
"Soo for what are you here for?"He asked.
"For Gia"
When I finished my sentence. Then the door opened very fast and saw a woman there, it wasn't my princess, that was maybe her mother Jiwoo.
"Uhm Minho who is he?" She asked then she looked at Minho then at me.
"Pierre Gasly" I said and handing her my hand. Then she shook my hand.
"Kim Jiwoo"
She looked at me and saw me with nothing.
"Come inside and then you guys gonna tell me" she said looking at us suspicious.
I went inside slowly and looking at everything that was around me, pictures with Gia when she was little. She was happy, I don't know if she's happy right now.
"So, Pierre sit down and tell me who are you, and why are you here? Don't tell me that you are a drug dealer"
"No no no. I'm a normal guy, I'm a driver, a F1 driver"
"Ok, and why are you here?"
"Minho didn't tell you?"
"Tell me what?"
I looked at Minho, I think he was about to die his face turn kinda white, if I'm being honest my face was white too.
"I'm Gia's boyfriend"
She made big eyes and looked at me very shocked.
"Wait what? Gia has a boyfriend?"
"Yes"
"So you are the one who Gia was drawing, she has many draws of you"
"Really?"
"Yes, and Minho knew this??"
"Yes"
"And no one told me? Toto knows?"
"Yes"
"Everybody knows and I'm the only one that doesn't know about this relationship"
"I'm sorry"
"You don't have to be. And Minho" she turns to him.
"You are dead" she said.
"Mom I can explain"said Minho
"I do not need any of your explanations,  now we need to focus on Gia"
"But where is Gia?"
"Gia has a boxing match"
"And are we gonna go?"
"Yes, but it's in two hours, we have time to talk. Now we need to calm down and just talk"
"Ok"
I sit down slowly. And then Miss Jiwoo sits down too. I was really scared but I need to confess, she needs to know.
"Ok... so how you guys met?"
"It is a little bit weird"
"Tell me, I'm very curious"
"Well I was in the paddock taking to my teammate until I saw a girl drawing me, and then I went up to her and it was Gia. She told me that she has a project from her college. Is she still doing college?"
"Yes, she finished some months ago"
"Congratulations"
"But she didn't say a word about you, why?"
"Because we broke up"
"Why??"
"Because you and Toto broke up, and if you guys broke up we automatically we broke up"
She looked at me very sad. And she put a hand on mines.
"Now you guys can be together" she smiled at me.
"And that's how we met"
"It's a really great story"
"Mom we have to go" said Minho getting his shoes.
"Ok, come Pierre we have to go to see Gia. That why you are here😉" she winked at me.
Then Jiwoo opened the door and went outside. The fact that I will see Gia was making me happy. We were walking silent until I break the silent.
"How is Gia?"
"Gia is fine"
"I don't want to be a rude but. How was after your break up with Toto?"
"You are not rude. You just want to know how was your girlfriend. We always were sad, Gia wanted to balance things, she started boxing and she had bruises, it wasn't easy. For her wasn't easy she was the head of the family in that time. But right now she's doing fine"
"Thank god she's fine"
After some talk and walk.
"We arrived!" Jiwoo said.
And I saw a big building, it didn't seem like a boxing school or something.
"Here my brother works here. He's the boss, come"
My heart was beating so fast. But I went and then I saw many people. Then I spotted Toto. Fuck.
"Is Toto here?" I asked like I didn't saw him.
"Yes, why?"
"Because we had some little fights"
"Ok, I promise that he will not say something bad"
"Ok"
Gia:
I was next to the ring I was watching Ha-Kun fighting with a Serbian boy. Ha-Kun was doing a great job out there. Me and Zack we were screaming for Ha-Kun to win. I really want Ha-Kun to win. And then Ha-Kun wins. Me and Zack are very happy to him. And it was my turn, Omg I'm so scared. After we hugged Ha-Kun I had to get ready. Next to me was Toto.
"How do you fell?" He asked me.
"Nervous so many people"
"I know, but I know that you can do this"
He hugged.
"You fighted for this, now show them that you can do this" he said.
"Thanks...dad" I whispered with some tears in my eyes.
"Hey! Don't cry, get ready"
He hugged me for the second time and left. When i was ready to go inside the ring I saw...Hye. My ex boyfriend, one of the reason why I hate my father is because after the separation from mom and Shen. He trained Hye even though we broke up. And he favours him over anything. But I didn't know that I will compete with him. I turn angry at Duri.
"You didn't tell me that I will compete with Hye!" I yelled at him.
"Because I have a deal with Shen. If he wins I have to pay him 3000 dollars. If you won he have to pay me 3000 dollars"
"So that's why you didn't know who I will compete, because you aleardy knew it!"
"If I told you this you will give up"
"Yes I would"
"We don't have much time, go"
"Fine"
My legs were shaking like crazy. I wasn't prepared for this match. But I have to win, for Duri, for Minho, for Toto, for mom, for Lulu, for Lolo that he's up there. And especially for Pierre. I walked up there confident, I don't have to fear nothing. We were watching our eyes, then I spotted Shen there smirking. That makes my blood boil. Now I'm really ready to kill him. I put myself in position, and we started to fight.